Do Not Sell My Personal Information

G6r Bodykit

corollasr

hi guys,

i've been after the g6r bumpers and side skirts for a while now, but to no avail. i was just wondering if anyone knows the where abouts of any (in satin black if possible)

ed

i think i read somwhere that G6R skirts are like £400? not sure how true that is tho as i relly cant remember. not sure about everything else. although boster tuning has some nice stuff on there.

ok change of plan.

just found a TTE front bumper extremely cheap, so gonna go for that instead

ed

Much better , i had a TTE frontbumper on mine G6-r :drool:

no idea yet. should be soon depending on funds, although also need to find skirts and rear bumper and get most of my exhaust replaced first

ed

The original G6r side skirts cost 258,58 GBP in Denmark... I bought some for a month ago..

also need to find skirts and rear bumper and get most of my exhaust replaced first

ed

the rearbumper is the same as all they other E11 Corolla Bumpers :thumbsup:

Only the hole bumper is sprayed

Fensport have the side skirts, TTE rear spoiler and front bumper but they ain't cheap but they are made from the same material as the original items. It's where I got mine from except the front bumper and I picked that up second hand.

corollasr,

where did you find the cheap TTE front bumper?

it was on eBay. sold by a guy going by the name bodycarstyling. think he gets them in every once in a while.

spoke to a guy who bought one off him. apparently theyre extrememly good quality, even for 100 quid

ed

got it!! :thumbsup: cheers

was a bit dubious first coz of his cautionsness, (cant blame him) but heard good reports about this guy. my mate bought some megan bumpers of this guy and he said the delivery is swift and no hassle!!

cant wait now. :D

yeah i saw this as well but i was a little cautious because the picture of the car he was showing had different headlights to me. i have been in touch with the guy and he said it should fit but he then suggested to go to a toyota dealer and ask them but i thought i would ask u guys? he said he can get me one just let him know when i have the funds and he'll put it on eBay agen. any help would b most greatful

Cheerz

Matt