Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest!

Blaze

My scooby was on the scooby stand. I did not see any stupid action from any members.

Although I noticed Jerry loitering in the area, so maybe he is thinking about his next purchase :P

Nice to see the Toc stand and catch up with some of you (although for some it was too breif due to impending rain).

So did anyone actually stop drying their car during the day?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• Fidgits

• Caz SR

• KidKoala

TOC needs to be mucho bigger in turnout next year - WE Gotta show our strength and numbers and get ourselves NOTICED there.

At least the evo's forgot the no overtaking in corners rule as ian's photo showed, how noone came a cropper I don't know....

jap14.jpg

Remember this one?

PICT0292.jpg

PICT0297.jpg

Oh, and I have a very nice Hi Res picture for you - let me know what email address to send it to ;)

My scooby was on the scooby stand. I did not see any stupid action from any members.

Although I noticed Jerry loitering in the area, so maybe he is thinking about his next purchase :P

Nice to see the Toc stand and catch up with some of you (although for some it was too breif due to impending rain).

So did anyone actually stop drying their car during the day?

Was a great surprise when you and Garrick rolled up :thumbsup: and yeah was too brief and the rain was so annoying. Hope you guys will be at JAE so we can all have a proper chinwag. :thumbsup:

Yer, i got no problem with the scoobies being there,

but it just seemed like you guys need a large area to park rather than a long thin strip so we need to walk MILES :P to get to the other end to see them all.. like.. Trax, that was ok, cos there was an entire field of scoobies..

Big T

People complained last year and the year before about the scooby invasion :thumbsup:

I've nothing against Scoobies apart from the quantity .. but then it's a popular car, what can you do?

When TOC had room for a dozen cars (and still we had room as no one showed up) .. and there were several hundred scoobies .. oh well, big deal.

The thing I was laughing at was the Ford section .. erm JAP fest ..

KidKoala  Yesterday, 08:17 PM Post #47 

My photos here: Kid's Japfest pics

shame I didn't meet any toc'ers, couldn't see the stand anywhere. 

Nice selection of Photos (the Datsun 240, 260, 280's Stand looks superb)

I don't think anyone here is saying that Scoobies should be excluded... how could they? Better organisation is the key and Big T's point about having one large area, instead of a long corridor of cars is a valid one - be that applied to any manufacturer with a large representation. How some of those didn't get bumped/knocked by passing cars & visitors is anyone's guess... a few had to hang over the road some what. They seriously need to re-think this for next year as I'm sure Subaru owners can appreciate this point.

Also, clubs with a smaller representation should have stands placed with more consideration otherwise they're just swamped and no one can find them.

Surely something entitled "Japfest" should celebrate variety within the scene, all of which could have been achieved with a better floor plan and organisation.

Now I don't think that point of view makes me sad.

Naught wrong with Scoobies so lets not all go off on that tip thanx or murders will happen - mess with a mod at ya peril................... :yes:

Lets all get back to saying what a lubbly day it was, how the birds were singing and taking off their clothes to reveal tight hotpants, how the cars were soooo fast and maybe furious, how we all had a proper bo' laff and so forth................ :lol:  :thumbsup:

you mean these hotpants....

jap17.jpg

Is it worth mentioning i have a few more of that pair of, *ahem* cars that i havent uploaded yet ;)

Naught wrong with Scoobies so lets not all go off on that tip thanx or murders will happen - mess with a mod at ya peril................... :yes:

Lets all get back to saying what a lubbly day it was, how the birds were singing and taking off their clothes to reveal tight hotpants, how the cars were soooo fast and maybe furious, how we all had a proper bo' laff and so forth................ :lol:  :thumbsup:

jap17.jpg

Is it worth mentioning i have a few more of that pair of, *ahem* cars that i havent uploaded yet ;)

like this one ;)

jap17.jpg

like this one ;)

One word: CELLULITE................ :lol:

A girls' opinion...

What strange shoes to be wearing with such shorts! (I'm not the only one am I girlies??) Knee high boots maybe ;)

Also... so glad I'm not a promo girl. The weather was awful and they must have been freezing!!! Poor loves. :D

jap17.jpg

like this one ;)

One word: CELLULITE................ :lol:

Have a look at the linked one though ;) much better...

and I have pics of the other promo girls, rough as! so these were the best of a bad bunch (so to speak)

A girls' opinion...

What strange shoes to be wearing with such shorts! (I'm not the only one am I girlies??) Knee high boots maybe ;)

Also... so glad I'm not a promo girl. The weather was awful and they must have been freezing!!! Poor loves. :D

I walked by her and thought she must have been freezing! I could see her shivering! And they were silly shoes to wear with hotpants! :lol: Personally id wear thigh high or knee high with them! :lol:

KidKoala  Yesterday, 08:17 PM Post #47 

My photos here: Kid's Japfest pics

shame I didn't meet any toc'ers, couldn't see the stand anywhere. 

Nice selection of Photos (the Datsun 240, 260, 280's Stand looks superb)

Yeah very retro cool, they were very fast round the track too. My mate has a 280.

The Gang after pulling off deal of the Century at Autglym.......... :thumbsup:

gallery_1599_33_1116857993.jpg

Just to Prove that the Motley Crew from Reading do actually go elsewhere than Pubs and Comet Car Parks.......... :lol:

gallery_1599_33_1116857921.jpg

Hmm!

Slightly off focus and could do with a bit better composition, otherwise a reasonable picture :thumbsup::lol::lol::lol:

The Leekster with his new Quality T shirt................

gallery_1599_33_1116857827.jpg

Obviously Not wanting to wear aforementioned T Shirt.......... :lol:

gallery_1599_33_1116857873.jpg

Hmm!

Slightly off focus and could do with a bit better composition, otherwise a reasonable picture :thumbsup::lol::lol::lol:

Sod off Les.............. :lol:

Im suprised his tent didnt fly away! :lol:

Bless him! He was having to hold it up! :( :lol:

Spotted this Young Gent with what I think is a camera.................. :wacko:

gallery_1599_33_1116857763.jpg

Spotted this Young Gent with what I think is a camera.................. :wacko:

gallery_1599_33_1116857763.jpg

hmmm, you and me are going to be having words..... :rolleyes::ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links