Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

G6r On M6 Today (22/05)

Scottish_SR

I was on my way back home from Chester today (Sunday 22/05) and a red G6R passed the bus I was in going home. It probably isnt anybody from here but was just wondering.

Think the plate was T... VBR and it was travelling northbound between junctions 33 and 34 at about 10.30 a.m.

Anyone? lol ;)

Think there were only 426 G6R's originally in Britain and not sure how many of these were red. Each Toyota dealer got one to sell in celebration of rallying success.

Dont think it will be anyone on here though! ;) :rolleyes:

Didnt think it was going to be you mate! Was a bit far south! :P

• 4 weeks later...

my neighbour has a red g6r t reg i normally see it park at nights in nothamptom has standard 4-5 spokes 14 inch wheels. maybe it was that going work could check da last number plates next time i past by. tho i must say it looks good wiv da skirts and fully colour coded.

my neighbour has a red g6r t reg i normally see it park at nights in nothamptom has standard 4-5 spokes 14 inch wheels. maybe it was that going work could check da last number plates next time i past by. tho i must say it looks good wiv da skirts and fully colour coded.

Not me this time, though i do go to Scotland/ Edinburgh a couple of times a year to see friends.

Kendo...Its not me you see is it around Northampton? As I have never seen anoth Red G6R on the road other than mine, let alone local to me. If its me I have St Georges Flag on the number plates.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links