Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Need A New Door And Bonnet. Where?

Cool Chip

Firstly hello this is my first post :)

i have a /cough taxi corolla GLi 1.3 4door saloon Freg white car

iv had the car about 6months.Now heres my problem.

I want 2 sell the car in the next few months so it needs abit of tideying up.

its had 1 previous owner from new, an old man who dented and bumped it :(

it has a big dent in the driver side frunt door and the bonnet has a dent on the edge, both of wich carnt b fixed easily.

So i need a door and bonnent, all so a frunt bumper wud b nice as he has scratched it on both sides showing the blck plastic inderneeth :(

bar from this the car is mint, i have every MOT and FSH at same garage and it now has 37k 100% genuine miles on it, no rust wot so ever, perfect interier. and 2day after work iv have bought for £50 and fitted toyota corolla alloys bigger and wider now looks much betta with tires btw :D .

the engine is sound its had a full service few months ago,and a new back box when i had it as it has rotted away just sitting there.

Its a lovely car to drive, drives liek a new 1 just its the saloon model and looks abit old man ish,

i live in the west midlands near walsall, where can i get parts to sort my car out please? dont c many of my beasts about any more :(

Best bet is to go through the yellow pages and look under car and commercial breakers then give them all a ring the parts are out there somewhere it just might take you a while to get them