Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rev3 Lights Tinted

mr2nut123

i know ive seen it about before on ricos car (cheers mate :D) but ive gone and followed his instructions and the lights look 10times better and more up to date (i think) heres a few pics:

mr21smalloc2rn.jpg

mr22smalloc1zu.jpg

B)

looks well sweet m8, :yes:

u know i'm thinking bout doin mine too,

dunno how they'll look on carib blue tho :unsure:

Like this.....

IMG_1180.jpg

how did u do it? looks good im goin to do it to mine

will it still pass the mot?

Foliotec red transparent tinting spray from halfauds. 14.99 for a tin. spray about 7-8 layers on leaving each layer for 5mins to dry or use heatgun/hair dryer to make sure it doesnt drip. it shines dark orange so should still pass MOT

Foliotec red transparent tinting spray from halfauds. 14.99 for a tin. spray about 7-8 layers on leaving each layer for 5mins to dry or use heatgun/hair dryer to make sure it doesnt drip. it shines dark orange so should still pass MOT

very nice mate.. it looks so nice on a white 2! :)

very nice mate.. it looks so nice on a white 2! :)

cheers mate B) . as you will have guessed im biased to white 2's but ive got to agree with you on that one :D

goin to go up Halfords tomorrow n do it to mine, i might make my front sidelights black too??