Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Performance Meet

Ken

I may possibly go but only the sunday, cant afford the saturday night, anyone else just going up on the sunday?

Look's like a few are :yes:

Daz, yea i mean't the Quayside :wacko: are you coming out for a few as well? :unsure:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Kerby

• ZeroBlade

• Moffmo

Top Posters In This Topic

I may possibly go but only the sunday, cant afford the saturday night, anyone else just going up on the sunday?

Ill go with you mate, if its only an hour and a half ill be off :)

Should be a worthwhile visit. I am sure I can put on a nice buffet on for Sunday! :D

I will make sure I have plenty service parts in stock for the day too. I will also see if I can get a few freebees organised, stickers, key rings etc.

There will also be some nice machinery on display, I will invite a few local Toyota customers to show you there cars.

I guess I could take a few thrill seakers for a spin in the Supra as well! Mind you this should come with a health warning! :P

I am sure a great night will be had by all on the Quayside, it really is a top night out!

Thanks

Kevin

KEVIN!! I was hoping so much that your supra would be there, but you're offering rides?!! YES PLEASE!!

yes yes yes!!!! I need another night in Newcastle big style!! whats the arrangments for the hotels??

Look's like a few are :yes:

Daz, yea i mean't the Quayside :wacko: are you coming out for a few as well? :unsure:

Well to be honest don't think I have any plans so I think it would be downright rude not to :D

Should be a worthwhile visit. I am sure I can put on a nice buffet on for Sunday! :D

I will make sure I have plenty service parts in stock for the day too. I will also see if I can get a few freebees organised, stickers, key rings etc.

There will also be some nice machinery on display, I will invite a few local Toyota customers to show you there cars.

I guess I could take a few thrill seakers for a spin in the Supra as well! Mind you this should come with a health warning! :P

I am sure a great night will be had by all on the Quayside, it really is a top night out!

Thanks

Kevin

List for supra rides

1. Hou

2. Moffmo

:D

Thanks

Kevin

List for supra rides

1. Hou

2. Moffmo

:D

Err No

1.Moffmo

2.Moffmo

3.Moffmo

4.Moffmo

5. "You brought me some Chrome caps yet" "No" hhmm Moffmo

6. "Brought Some yet??" "no" FY Moffmo

7. "Got me some yet?" "no" grrr Moffmo

8."What about now?" "yeah here you are" "cheers mate!" Moffmo

9.Hou

10.Hou

11.Moffmo :D

well i may just do the sunday as ill prob be exchanging alot of coinage with kevin when im there as i have plans and id rather spend cash on my what will be then a standard car than drinking

but defo be there sometime

yes yes yes!!!! I need another night in Newcastle big style!! whats the arrangments for the hotels??

We get a list of who needs a hotel room then i book us in :P :lol:

Put me down for a Supra ride :D havent seen it since JAE last year, i was looking forward to seeing it in germany , was a bit gutted that it couldnt come :(

P.s Kev its not gonna be an all you can eat buffett is it? :lol: (You didnt look to healthy after the last one :lol: )

right might be able to do the saturday night as well. will let u know shortly. when do u need know by ken?

Put me down for a Supra ride  :D  havent seen it since JAE last year, i was looking forward to seeing it in germany , was a bit gutted that it couldnt come  :(

P.s Kev its not gonna be an all you can eat buffett is it?  :lol: (You didnt look to healthy after  the last one  :lol: )

Well the Supras running like a dream now so I should be ready for all future events. I was gutted when it was'nt ready in time for the "ring", but I still had fun in the Yaris!

Yeah that was a pretty daft idea, "an eating contest on a ferry" it could have turned nasty. Just like the eating contest in "stand by me". :!Removed!: :eek::drool::blink::crybaby:

Kevin

im up for a supra ride, some freebies, and food, and i may be in the market for a BOV and air filter :thumbsup:

ahhhh i can see you guys are gona have fun!! good ole newcastle! for once i might be the one who lives closest (apart from envy)

We get a list of who needs a hotel room then i book us in :P :lol:

Excellent! tis a great night out in Newcastle :)

Im definately wanting a ride in the supra, im there wilth bells on :thumbsup:

As if im gonna pass this one up, count me in :thumbsup:

I'm sorted for the accomodation too mate. *may* have a free house for people to come back and crash, although i'm not too sure yet, need to get a place first, hahah, will let you all know what the crack is tho.

-Z

Z - what happened to coming to track attack? :(

You best get to this envy meet or it wont be decent :D :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links