Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Potentially Breaking 88, F, Corolla Gti, Red

kspope

Hi All,

I potentially may be breaking my 88 F Corolla GTi. Everything will be available apart from the engine and it's associated ancillaries. Gearbox is available, as are driveshafts.

The bodywork is a bit naff, although the bonnet is good, but needs a !Removed! good polish. It's red so has faded a bit! the bodykit is good, neither of the bumpers are cracked, although they could probably do with a paint.

The interior is also very good.

Let me know if your interested in anything and make me an offer. If you want the wheels (standard in need of refurb), you;ll have to bring some steels for it to sit on as i need to be able to roll it.

Cheers

kelvin

What are the passenger side wing and the sunroof like. If they're any good could b interested. :)

The wings are shot, hence the bodywork naff and the breaking!

The sunroof is okay, but is starting to bubble a tiny bit. The areas around the sunroof had strated to go in the corners quite badly.

Kelvin

how much for the whole thing? im looking fpr i project car for college so i may be interested at the right price.

What do you want for the sunroof mines gone completely so it'd be good to have :thumbsup:

Hi,

Looks like she may have to soldier on for another year, MOT permitting. If she fails the test, I'll repost.

Sorry for the wasted posts.

kelvin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links