Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where To Buy Ae86 Sprinter In The Uk?

Cool Chip

I have never seen one in real life nor are they listed in auto trader mags, they seem to be very rare, i have'nt reserched them iv basically just noticed them and im trying to find out more :)

Which model are you after, the JDM AE86 Levin/Trueno model, the US AE86 Corolla GT-S or the UK AE86 Corolla GT?

Please fill in your location

There was a UK Corolla GT AE86 in the for sale section

Is this the Trueno Sprinter with the 4a-gze engine ???

If so there are one, posibly two in the UK, one was recently sold via the Fensport website. If you really want one (and they are fantastic cars) best thing to do is to contact someone like DAiE Motors and arrange to import one, shouldn't be too expensive.

The one sold via Fensport with the uprated bits and bobs went for around 3k or less if I recall correctly...

Hope this helps although more importantly hope I am talking about the right car :)

Ooo :blink:

u can tell im new to thise cars!

i did'nt realise there was a few diffrent models sorry

when u say uk AE86 corolla do u mean a Corolla gti 1.6 4age DOHC motor? its a old hatch back 1988 >1993ish corolla.

i know im being cheaky but if some one could post pics of all the diffrent model cars under the AE86 , GT etc i would help alot :yes:

if you run a search on Google for ae86 there's loads of sites with lots of info and pictures :D

you've got the right engine (4A-GE), but i think they were made from 83-88 (the officially imported ones). the next gen model never came over here officially.

I was thinking of a totally different car to start with, I was thinking of a trueno sprinter supercharger with the 4a-gze engine :)