Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breaks

CAMSHAFT

well they look the job but does anyone know will they fit my car????EBAY

1. cost a ship load to post them to ireland.

2. is there really a need for them?

3. does it really matter because he will only ship to the US anyway :P

1. cost a ship load to post them to ireland.

€200

2. is there really a need for them?

would you be happy with smaller disc`s and drums on the back of your TS????

3. does it really matter because he will only ship to the US anyway :P

get FEDEX to pick them up

BUT I DO AGREE WITH YA, the price is a little over the odds, sure what do i want to slow her down for :P

would be good if we had breaks all round an not just drums on the back. better breaks can never be a bad thing! maybe fensport can hook something up?

I'd stick to uprating the fronts mate - 3Gs and Endless Pads - cant beat them ...

And consider a set of braided hoses ..

3Gs ????? :help: please

Yeah they're a really good uprage for the yaris, they come in various numbers of grooves.

Combined with the endless pads they provide serious stopping power.

And yes Envy supply both pads and discs ...

it was just a though more than anything else, i have a few € to spend at the min, but it planned for the engine, rather than something to slow it down :lol:

speed junkie? :D

for my next car i'll have to get a mummy and daddy car, the mrs loves my yaris but she doesn't see me fitting a babay seat in it!

so i'm thinking about getting an audi a4 or a6 turbo (maybe she won't realise!) although i'm now starting to like the corolla a hell of a lot!

Well it would be a bit of a gamble getting those brakes. I know a few members on the BBS who have gone down this route and had problems with the brackets not fitting or the calipers being to large to run with their current wheels.

Like a few people have already mentioned the 3G/Endless/Goodridge brakes are a fantastic upgrade and really do stop the car. I can't imagine the brakes been any better, I have never been able to fade them yet desipite spirited driving. And for what they cost they are a great value modification.

Kevin

Well it would be a bit of a gamble getting those brakes. I know a few members on the BBS who have gone down this route and had problems with the brackets not fitting or the calipers being to large to run with their current wheels.

Like a few people have already mentioned the 3G/Endless/Goodridge brakes are a fantastic upgrade and really do stop the car. I can't imagine the brakes been any better, I have never been able to fade them yet desipite spirited driving. And for what they cost they are a great value modification.

Kevin

as i said it was just a though, but thanks for the help lads, i let ya know in a few week kev and i`ll get somthing off ya, any luck with the other bits????

Kevin

how much for the whole package? :)