Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Skirts

G6-R

:yes: I orderd a set T-sport sideskirt and the T- Sport rearbumpercorners today by a Toyotadealer just over the Border in Belgium because it was much cheaper

Next week a can collect them :thumbsup:

This is all for my Corolla 3 doors Lineasol E12 :drool:

Than i have to find somebody to spray the hole stuff for a good price ;)

So i went to Belgium this morning to collect the rearbumpercorners and sideskirts from a T- Sport 3 doors model 2005 .

Next week i,am going to ask arround for the spraying for the hole stuff My Webpage

So i went to Belgium this morning to collect the rearbumpercorners and sideskirts from a T- Sport 3 doors model 2005 .

Next week i,am going to ask arround for the spraying for the hole stuff My Webpage

Cheers G6-R. Could you please quote the price you got for these... Thanx :thumbsup:

Cheers G6-R. Could you please quote the price you got for these... Thanx :thumbsup:

The price was € 465, 78

for 2 sideskirts , 2 rearbumpercorners and clips and screws

but without the paintjob .

in the Netherlands this hole pack cost € 200 more :eek: thats why i went to Belgium :thumbsup:

Great! Prices in Greece are ~€800!!!!!

Thanks for the info mate!

Whoooooo thats a lot € 800

But i have to fit them my self :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday evening i went to Antwerpen Belgium to bring the skirts and rearbumpercorners to guy i met on th e DutchCorollaforum and he,s going to spray the hole stuff for me for a low price .

Monday i,am going back to collect the sprayed stuff :drool: can,t wait :drool:

its only a 45 minuts ride from Tilburg The Netherlands to Antwerpen Belgium :thumbsup:

And what do you all like of mine new T-Sport Skirts :drool:

I,am going to fit them on my Rolla Next Monday i whill make some pics than

• 4 weeks later...

:drool: So i fitted the Skirts today and it looks damned nice B) , my mate and i put them on his T-sport and i on my Lineasol Corolla .

We helped eachother to fit the skirts on our Rolla,s

i, have some pics but i don,t now how to put them here :help:

Thank you i thougt the same thing B) that it looked very nice on my Rolla :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links