Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Announcement: Jae Registrations

Steve

Our Ultimate meet this year is held at the Japanese Auto Extravaganza at the Billing Aquadome on the 26th & 27th of July.

Lexus Owners Club shall be one of largest pitches out of the 52 clubs attending.

Between LOC and TOC we have booked spaces for 165 cars.

Check out all the clubs attending: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/JAE/jae_c...etailslist1.php

Club Pitch Info

Clubs:

Preparations are now well under way for this years Japanese Auto-Extravaganza; the UK's premier event for Japanese vehicles and this letter is to cordially invite your club to attend. As in previous years the venue is at Billing Aquadrome, Northampton over the weekend of 26th & 27th July.

For those of you who have attended in previous years the formula for this year will be much the same as last year except that we envisage an attendance of some 2500 cars; a relaxing weekend in the sun (we hope), chilling out and enjoying all the cars and visiting the many trade stands. This year an extra field has been booked and will be used mostly as the camping area and this years show area has been increased to two full fields.

Club display areas will cost the equivalent of £1.00 a car i.e. a 20 car plot will cost £20 etc. All money raised by the fees will be used to buy fireworks and other associated materials for the fireworks display, (there are no fees to pay as we have our own licensed pyrotechnician assisted by trusted volunteers), hire of our own security for the Friday and Saturday night, cost of the PA/sound system and the general expenses of putting the show on. Please help us to maintain our process of continual improvement, costs are continually rising but so is the standard of our event.

Clubs must send details to be included in the events Club Register to be allocated a plot. As soon as a club has registered they will be informed of what sized plot has been allocated for that club and we need clubs to register as early as possible.

On confirmation of your JAE plot, we will require a cheque payable to Japanese Auto Extravaganza and need the name and address of one person who accepts responsibility on behalf of the club and will be your Club Representative in matters concerning JAE. All Clubs will be expected to clean their own plot before leaving on the Sunday.

We also require volunteers to set up the field on the Friday and to clear up on Sunday evening.

Your members can camp on Shelduck Meadow 1 from Friday morning 25th July.

Entry to Billing complex as follows:£6.00 per car per day only visit

£9.00 per car per day (camping & entry) i.e. Fri. to Sun. with two nights camping £18.00

I look forward to meeting you all this summer.

To Book yourself a pitch please Click Here

If you have problems signing up then please leave your name here on this thread.

Everyone is Welcome! :)

Want More Info?? Check out the JAE website at http://www.jae.org.uk

Or Visit the forums: http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums/

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• Steve

• gus

• knowlson

im in for the sat & sun....

ive registered on the LOC site - what else do i need to do..

may have a few suprises on my car for the event to!!!!

J

im in for the sat & sun....

ive registered on the LOC site - what else do i need to do..

may have a few suprises on my car for the event to!!!!

J

Only one thing left to do...

Turn up on the Saturday with a couple of cases of beer and some food for the bbq...

Oh pitching your tent before you start drinking may be a good plan....

A couple of us have the friday off and are going to pitch up on the friday so we'll all be hungover when you get there on the sat :) :) :)

Could you bring some extra packets of resolv in case we run out :)

Cor blimey, can just see the Cops :arrgg-matey: lurking outside for when people leave the event on Sunday. Nee Naw, Nee Naw. Can you blow into this Sir............ :help:

Officer, Ive only been drinking mineral water with a slice of lemon.... :beer::beer::beer:

as long as you registered your name then thats great!

hi,

Ill come but ill just park my car in the car park! :D :D leave the space to someone who wants to show there car. :D :D

ill just bring the beer and some food! :drool:

Look forward to seeing everyone there :D

hi,

Ill come but ill just park my car in the car park! :D :D leave the space to someone who wants to show there car. :D :D

the stand is the car park, same cost to park in the car park and on the stand if i'm not mistaken so seems silly not to park with us and say hi :)

hi,

Ill come but ill just park my car in the car park! :D  :D  leave the space to someone who wants to show there car. :D  :D

Hi Peter,

I see that ths is your first post here so just want to say a big WELCOME to TOC - pretty much a friendly bunch. BTW like the motor if I'm not mistaken a Corolla G6r with full tte body kit? Say hi to Andy when you see him :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi peter

You are very welcome to park with us.. we have 165 places to fill! so loads of room!

cheers

Steve

PETER :D about time u loged in

ae111sr,

yeah thats my mate pete nice g6r eh! as I told you much too much like mine :lol::lol:

ill see if i can get him to park up at the TOC with us.

PETER :D about time u loged in

ae111sr,

yeah thats my mate pete nice g6r eh! as I told you much too much like mine :lol::lol:

ill see if i can get him to park up at the TOC with us.

If your cars are identical twins would be great to get them parked up next to each other....

Let's see how well we can get the stand organised for JAE, I know it's sad but when the cars are organised properly it looks so much better than when they're just thrown onto the stand willy nilly....

thanks for offering to help ryan.. i will take you up on that! :P

yes i agree and we will be organsing the parking for sure.. this is magazine country! we will be in the mags for sure!

thanks for offering to help ryan.. i will take you up on that! :P

yes i agree and we will be organsing the parking for sure.. this is magazine country! we will be in the mags for sure!

glad rags :)

If your cars are identical twins would be great to get them parked up next to each other....

Let's see how well we can get the stand organised for JAE, I know it's sad but when the cars are organised properly it looks so much better than when they're just thrown onto the stand willy nilly....

:group-cuddles: Ryan I'll be there with my AE111 so perhaps I could park one side of knowlson's AE111 and peter_the_dude could park his AE111 the other side :group-cuddles:

Symmetry always works...

Now click on my link thread new game and click on the link :)

ok after several e-mails (knowlson :censor: off :lol::lol: ) ill come and park at the TOC :D I have signed at the LOC too :D

Only prob with this is how do we deal with people coming on different days? Won't there be gaps on the Saturday or do the car's get re-arranged every day?

Only prob with this is how do we deal with people coming on different days? Won't there be gaps on the Saturday or do the car's get re-arranged every day?

re-arranging isn't really a problem unless we're rat :censor: :censor: when we'll be so drunk we won't mind someone moving our cars under our watchful eye :)

re-arranging isn't really a problem unless we're rat :censor: :censor: when we'll be so drunk we won't mind someone moving our cars under our watchful eye :)

Cool, I'll move your 2 then...speed...ha ha ha :lol: :D :P

lods of room to move.. we are next to the main road.

also next to the food stands too! so plenty of people will be veiwing our motors!

re-arranging isn't really a problem unless we're rat  :censor:  :censor: when we'll be so drunk we won't mind someone moving our cars under our watchful eye :)

Cool, I'll move your 2 then...speed...ha ha ha :lol: :D :P

no speed on the grassy bits :)

actually anyone remember the second car park we tried at the burton meet :hokus-pokus: Dust cloud and the odd couple :) :) :)

oops

steve having problems with this one.......everytime i try to register it tells me i havent validated my email by clicking on the link in my inbox.......guess what no link in my in box to click.......help peeps want to go but cant register.......

by the way were is billing aquadrome (and no smart comments like its in billing, thanks ryan)

:(

Forums

News

Membership