Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

11th/12th June Midlands Meet

Demonic Angel

the envy meet is the 10th of JULY this is june were talking about

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• earpl

• knightrider

• Moffmo

I'm at Santa Pod on the saturday 11th of June.

If it was a sunday I would come, how about a meet at the Meridan Leisure Park, Leicester? Go bowling and then drinks in the bar afterwards, there's also lots of places to get a bite to eat if anyone wanted to.

Kev :thumbsup:

the envy meet is the 10th of JULY this is june were talking about

yes i am aware of that, i was just saying thats all :angry:

Hmm... i think i might make the trip down for this! Sounds like it could be fun! Saturday is best for me though.... sunday could be a problem work-wise.

I'm at Santa Pod on the saturday 11th of June.

If it was a sunday I would come, how about a meet at the Meridan Leisure Park, Leicester? Go bowling and then drinks in the bar afterwards, there's also lots of places to get a bite to eat if anyone wanted to.

Kev  :thumbsup:

Meridian is a good idea Kev but it'l be crawling on a Saturday and hard to find parking spaces! But if people are happy to go to Leicester then thats fine by me.....

I think we are all agreed on Saturday then?

Darren may pop down depending on where it is! so he'll fill me in when i finish work :thumbsup:

Im coming if thats ok? Not bothered what day or were. its gonna rain now and i need to bath my car. :ffs:

Bugger! Can't make this unfortunatley... family do on the saturday, work on the sunday. Hope ye'all have a grand old time though!

erm i may be at a chavy show this weekend instead, free tickets you see

Well I've just found out my cousin is visiting that weekend too, maybe a postponement is in order??

Either that or just wait for JAE?

erm i may be at a chavy show this weekend instead, free tickets you see

yorkshire motorshow?

Hiya mr chris here newbie to say the least, I would love to come to this meet and meet some fellow TOC peeps. The thing is I am worried if I would fit in as I am a land cruiser 2.4 turbo diesel 4x4 owner just bought it from auction and having power problems with it! But I am sure it would get me too the meet. Or is this the wrong forum to be thinking of joining in? I mean should I be looking for meets to do specifically with land cruisers? Don't worry about telling me where to get off I won't be offended. I do know a bit about engines and stuff but not a lot on the newer cars with electronic diagnostics. I am 43 years young and would like to make a family day trip out if accepted. Also I do enjoy the smaller cars it's just that I have 4 kids to taxi around Birmingham and that's the reason I have bought this monster, I have owned quite a few cars from a 3 wheeler robin reliant, mini, volvo 240 still have that and love it but sadly it has come to it's end cus my kids are growing like a pack of lions ages 17, 16, 8, and 6 and a mrs to boot! and now this 8 seater land cruiser which will last me till the little ones are grown up once I get this power thing sorted.

Soooooo if accepted when and where is this meet going to be?

many thanks

chris.

ANYBODY IS WELCOME WITH TOC, even degenerates of society like myself, theres a fair few young users but i can honestly say theres alarge spread of ages soyou'll not be the odd one out so to speak it would be great to meet yourself and your family if they attend

regards

lee

I'd love to come down, but alas nearly every weekend I have from now till September is taken up with rehearsals or gigs... grrr... :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links