Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Midlands Convoy To Jae

knightrider

Friday:

ok so ill be coming from coventry area M6 then A14 passing by kettering and probably be able to meet a few folks there,

so who else is in the area and wants to join me along the way?

;)

i'd love to join you lee but i'm not coming till sat morning

i'm working all day friday :crybaby:

Which way will you be going there Kimi? I'm going Sat morning too - we can convoy together if you like?

Think were leaving Friday evening, might be in our new house by then so we should be joining the M1 junction 21 park and ride or possibly if still stuck at home getting on at the Markfield junction.

Kev :)

Which way will you be going there Kimi? I'm going Sat morning too - we can convoy together if you like?

Yeah i'm up for that but not got as far as checking route yet :rolleyes:

but you'll have to understand it would be a slow drive no racing....as i have to try and avoid all them flys :lol::lol:

I'm meeting Jaxx and Tegan in Mansfield and then going to point 2.

hmm jappy i have friday off so can I meet you lot in Mansfield too? :)

Friday morning.. prob at mackies on the hospital junction.

point 2?

kettering is really close to peterborough as it is so cant see the point going elsewhere unless its on route,

Seeing as I am in Northampton and Kettering is just up the road, I may as well meet and tag along from Kettering too B)

Just not sure where my car will be parked up yet as there are two clubs I wouldn't mind being with and then there's also a trade stand that kinda wants the MKI on their pitch B)

me and my mate are gonna go down on friday what time you meetin in mansfield?

me and my mate are gonna go down on friday what time you meetin in mansfield?

Will be in the morning sometime, not to early tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Lee, we'll be heading along sometime friday night, happy to meet u somewhere that suits?

can do but i get the feeling i'll be going more like friday afternoon because my tent takes ages to set up and theres drinkin to be done :P

Is it feasable to get the Southern convoy to meet this convoy as well ??

I'm no good at geog so if not don't laugh :D :D :D

I'm just gonna follow Teg and Jaxx..

Last year I followed Ken but I couldnt go that fast coz my rear numberplate was held on with sticky tape, god how things have changed!

• 2 weeks later...

Not to sure what time ill be there any chance of meetin at trowell service's as i'd have to go up to come down sort of thing.

what way are you thinking of going? i was gonna go down the 606 from notts through melton then on to the a1 and get off at peterborough.

nice scenic route. who else is comin from derby / notts?

Is it feasable to get the Southern convoy to meet this convoy as well ??

I'm no good at geog so if not don't laugh :D :D :D

Most of the Midlands people will be coming down the A14 (either off the M6 or M1). I'd imagine after Kettering, we would continue along the A14 where it meets with the A605 heading towards Peterborough.

The Southern people, I'd imagine will travel along the M1 --> A45 to the A605.

Not sure what's on route along the A605 for a suitable meet point... but prolly the A14/A605 juction (there's a motel of sorts just off the juction) or somewhere in Thrapston???

We ought to finalise times etc... too. I start a new job next week and will be spending slightly less time online. Will subscribe to this thread though...

Me and Earl could meet  up with you m8 :thumbsup:

yeah sure dude when and where? gotta talk with my mate see what he wants to do. probably be ready about half 12 1ish. if everyone coming from noth of j28 meets at trowell services then we could sort out route then. just a sugestion (cant spell) if any one has another idea. :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links