Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Midlands Convoy To Jae

knightrider

Lee, I might be able to meet at yours if want and convoy there with you.

What time do you think you'll be leaving. We haven't moved in yet, so I'm still at home.

Kev

ill be leaving late friday afternoon as mates gonna have to do atleast half a day friday, no time set in stone yet, need to plan a proper route,

any ideas kev?

ok m8.

I'll meet at yours then Friday afternoon, can't remember if you have my mobile number so I'll PM you it. You can phone me when your ready to leave.

I'll have a look at planning a route for us.

Kev :)

My mate's gotta work half a day so im not gonna be ready for goin till about 1.30 ish could meet around then. do we have to be there before or no earlier than 3????

What time are people meeting in Kettering (or near Kettering)? What route from there?

well i cant leave till bout 4 as ive gotta wait for mate to ge away from work, so be about 5 when i get to kettering

erm i might be able to meet up with u guys as its less milage to meet u as it is to meet up with the northern convoy. if thats ok with u guys

I thought the aim was to arrive at 3pm to assist setting things up. I have had to take a day off work (Unpaid leave) for my assumptions :rolleyes:

I am going to be leaving Northampton around 2pm (Fri) and going there via A45/A605

My Route will start at J15A (Rothersthorpe) Services on the M1 (Southbound Side) and then join up with the A45.

I will start another thread (Northants to JAE) with directions. If you want to get to JAE earlier to assist with set up/get your own stuff ready on site etc... please add your name.

Thread can be found Here - Clicky

yeah mate couldnt get time off as his boss is away and booked last year in advance and hes the only other person that can do the office work,

chris meeting at mines fine be bout 7 cars from my neck of the woods then,

Hey guys, long time no see, don't know most of you but know some of you!

The LOC Midlanders are on about meeting at Notts at 4:30ish on the Friday for any of you that can't make the earlier convoy?

Think it's this post:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=24604&hl=

See you all at JAE - won't pee myself this year..... maybe....

i'd love to join you lee but i'm not coming till sat morning

i'm working all day friday :crybaby:

Which way will you be going there Kimi? I'm going Sat morning too - we can convoy together if you like?

I am going Saturday morning (from Burbage). Taking A5, then A14 via Catthorpe, then either A605 or A1M.

Aido - Trailer Park boys is the god of TV shows...

Is anyone meeting at Trowel?

Which way will you be going there Kimi? I'm going Sat morning too - we can convoy together if you like?

I am going Saturday morning (from Burbage). Taking A5, then A14 via Catthorpe, then either A605 or A1M.

I'm going Saturday morning too.

Kimi - I'll be hassling you for the convoy details later in the week.

a local person :ph34r: i used to live in aston flamville, now live just down from bramcote,

meeting at my place bout 4ish cv11 6uw

so far:

me

chris canavan

dicey2k4

mr bump

steve t bar

and a few other mates

a local person :ph34r:  i used to live in aston flamville, now live just down from bramcote,

so far:

me

chris canavan

dicey2k4

mr bump

steve t bar

and a few other mates

I would go with you lot, but I can't make it until Saturday morning.

Not even going to ask why you moved from Aston Flamville to Nuneaton! :P One of my friends lives in Burton Hastings, about a mile away from you. He drives a yellow elise and a lilac Hillman Imp. And no he's not !Removed!! :lol:

a local person :ph34r:  i used to live in aston flamville, now live just down from bramcote,

so far:

me

chris canavan

dicey2k4

mr bump

steve t bar

and a few other mates

I would go with you lot, but I can't make it until Saturday morning.

Not even going to ask why you moved from Aston Flamville to Nuneaton! :P One of my friends lives in Burton Hastings, about a mile away from you. He drives a yellow elise and a lilac Hillman Imp. And no he's not !Removed!! :lol:

burton hastings isnt even a mile away, we moved from aston flamville as i was only 13 and it was very boring,

Aido - Trailer Park boys is the god of TV shows...

Is anyone meeting at Trowel?

Not sure if i am any more my mate (spinout mr2) dont finnish till 12.30 so he will be ready at about 1 ish. my other mate finishes at 2ish and he is coming with spinout mr2 if he gets the mr fixed (keeps cuttin out). if he dont then spinout mr2 is gonna get a lift with me so we will be good to go at about 1. if he gets it fixed then were gonna be ready at about 2.30/ 3.

3pm is way too late... need to be there about 2pm at least to set up camp and drink beer!

Right this is the final plan from me: my mate cant fix his MR so he's in with me we'll be ready at 1ish so if your still meetin after that then i can to. are you still up for stopin at trowell on the way down from mansfield?

I'm not leaving until about 7ish now, so I'll meet up with you at the show.

Have to wait for the other half to get back from work.

Kev

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links