Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photo-chop ?

Unity Jon

so i thought i'd start one, anyone want there car modded for free post a decent pic and we can have some fun, bodykits, colour changes whatever ???

Like What the :censor: is this...... :P

post-15-1054889294.jpg

Hmm i guess thats why there isnt a photoshop thread because the damn pics dont get displayed unless they're hosted elsewhere..... :angry:

have a play with mine if you like its in the gallery or if you can extract it its the last one on the end of the row below.........will try to post larger one for you to use :lol:

"What car did you have before then?"

"Well, it was ermm....

it was a.....

mmmm...

a....

mmmmm..

....to be honest with you, even I ain't sure what it was!!!!"

LOL that makes me feel sick......

Gus what would you like done to your Celica supra ? new paint, wheels, body mods ? you name it....

Fantastic.......like the look of it lowered...... :thumbsup: how about a few body mods......

brind the sides down to about two inches off the ground, larger front spoiler bigger alloys and a fantstic paint job in some sort of blue........

thanks mate

:group-cuddles:

OK lets make this clear i am in NO WAY responsible for bust ups with:

A ) the wife/over half

B ) bank manager

C ) Neighbours

D ) anyone else that may be affected

Gus you need to go get some

Starlet arch trims, 18" something or others, evo replica front without the fog lamp holes, lowering springs (about 2" worth), pakfiefer side skirts

Its not blue as it looked pants in blue.......

post-15-1055245226.jpg

funny how it makes the original bumper look like headlights ??? i'd put some corolla gti headlights in there..... :)

that looks like the dogs doodies as they say.........wish it was as easy as you make it seem with the photo's something like that would cost me a fortune......... :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

just look at the front of the car.. thats what it will look like you plonker! :lol:

ok then start saving and instead of the pakfiefer side skirts use BMW 5 series ones as the wheel base is correct, should pretty much bolt on and the wheel arch lip is a peice of ***** to fit up, then just blend the lip and skirt together with a skim of filler or use mastick that you can paint (just smooth it over with a damp cloth first.

cheap, easy and oh - so worth it.

Then its just some wheels. :)

got to sort the engine out first mate.......got to put a new one in......but after that will start looking through places for bmw side skirts etc.....

A clear case of badger baiting again :lol:

Jon can you have a go at mine.Can you do one with a carbon fibre bonnet,carbon fibre rear wing and do one how you like.The pics here

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links