Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 7 Celica

Ap_coupe

What do people think of their cars? I am looking into buying a vvti ,And would like to know what they are like? Whats the good points and bad points according to owners? At the moment i run a 200bhp Ibiza cupra but would like to change to something a bit sportier looking. So Whats the best version to go for?

Cheers

Allan

Go for the 190 / T Sport Celica in Gen 7 :thumbsup:

Not quite as many horses as your Ibiza but Style wise - it's streets ahead. :D

The T SPORT is the top of range Celica Gen 7.

The other model available is the 140.

I think at the moment they are doing special editions of the 140 with leather and body kit.

The T Sport has 190 horses and retails for up to £20K I think - NEW.

You can get variation sof extras for the car which add £££ to the price but add style to the car.

Mileage wise - on my 190 I get about 330 - 370 from a tankful of Optimax. I don't drive it hard and don't run the air con all day either.........

The 190/Tsport has a VVTiL engine whichj incorporates LIFT technology to boost the engine BHP from 140 up to 189. It does this when a certain rev range 6000-6500 is hit.

They are very reliable cars to speak of and of course there have been reported problems with some cars but on the whole it's one of the most relaible cars you can get hold of. Toyota make them so you can rest safely on their reliablity reputation.

The driving position is good - seats hold you in well and all round view is pretty decent too.

you can always go for an import model like the TRD editions which are usually 200BHP - 220BHP or unless there is one that has been turbo'd

But also if you look on celica club you will find a supercharged celica up for sale at £11,500 if of any use

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links