Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leeky's Uk Supra Mk4

Leeky

Well here it is folks, gonna be sad to see her go but i need to move on.

The car is being prepped now at Millway to make sure it is sweet as a nut for the next owner. They are also Dyno'in it so that the car will be sold with proof of its power (Over 400bhp fingers crossed without boost controller).

UK Spec (326 standard vs import 280bhp), Full Cream Leather Interior, Automatic with Manual Override, Power Steering, ABS, Traction Control, Electric everything, Climate Control, Cruise Control Etc....

Insurance is a LOT cheaper than an import also, and insuring it shouldnt be any problem as long as your at least 20 :) (Approx £700 for me @ 22 with 1yrs ncb)

So here is a brief rundown of the main mods -

TRL Performance VFCC (Voltage Fuel Cut Controller)

Envy Aluminum EGR Block Off Plates

Megan Racing 3" T-304 Stainless Steel Downpipe & Double Decat

Tannabe Super Medallion Racing Exhaust 3.5"

Toyota OEM Factory Aero Bodykit - VERY RARE

KYB Self Adjusting Gas Shock Absorbers - All Round

Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 Tyres - All Round

Goodrich Steel Braided Brake Hoses & DOT 5.1 Fluid

TRD Brakes and Pads - VERY EXPENSIVE

Currently the mileage is 110,000 which is where abouts the supra engine is actually bedded in :)

It has a FULL SERVICE HISTORY and RECEIPTS for EVERYTHING done to the car in the time i have owned her.

Just had the cambelt and all other belts changed not too long ago, also EVERY fluid drained and refilled including the gearbox. So car runs as smooth and strong as possible.

Nothing sinister, 100% genuine car with no hidden past - anyone is more than welcome to do hpi/datachecks on the vehicle.

Quick sale required as i want money to go on holiday this summer :lol:£9995 - but will consider any reasonable offer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leeky

• Fidgits

• jaxx

• Karma Supra

By the way i still have all the original parts if you wanted to remove the aftermarket exhaust etc and put it back to a standard car

sorry, i thought you said bargin for a minute there :P

:lol: It is when you look at the mods done to it :thumbsup:

I'll have the engine, ancilleries, loom and ECU :thumbsup:

sorry, i thought you said bargin for a minute there :P

:lol: It is when you look at the mods done to it :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

As we have said many a time on these forums (yourself included) mods do not add to the value of a car...

and im not arguing about the price, its a good price, it just isnt a bargin ;)

swap you for a black GS300 Sport!

Yeah i agree that mods 'usually' dont add value to the car. But the Supra market is a strange one and when the power increase is so vast it attracts a lot of people over stock cars. But otherwise i totally agree Ian :thumbsup:

I would take you up on that Steve as it did cross my mind to get a GS300 but im wiping the slate clean and im gonna drive the mr2 around for a while as i save the penny's together :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

bump

Now on Autotrader

Yes. it is REALLY going. :lol:

so what are you gonna drive? (yes im hijacking)

since i join TOC youve had 4 cars the GT4 being the first i remember then u had an LS for a short time

Going one of two routes,

Either a White J-Spec 6 Speed Twin Turbo Supra

or

White Skyline R32 GTR

Either way, the car will be stripped out - roll cage and tuned up.

White Supra paves the way for the Castrol Tom's project, but Skylines 4wd and weight will make a very quick track car for Nurburgring 2006 ;)

Yes, what will you turn up to JAE in?

Ken wants a test drive BTW.

jaekenTWOC1.jpg

Wow.. look at all the Mkiiis!!! :lol:

Not sure mate... But if the picture had sound you would be able to hear the GT-4 boys clanking away with knackered big ends :P

BUMP

Would take Skyline GTR or another MK4 in white as a P/X ;)

your getting impatiant mate just chill auto traders out soon and all will be well (even though you dont really want to sell her)

your getting impatiant mate just chill auto traders out soon and all will be well (even though you dont really want to sell her)

Its only on the website dude, didnt bother putting it in the magazine as it only shows regional cars and everyone looks at the website anyhow ;)

I need to sell her NOW :lol:

BTW if i dont sell her before the weekend the bodykit and the exhaust system are coming out ;)

I need to sell her NOW :lol:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

If only I wasn't out of a job... She's a beauty folks. I'll miss her when she's gone!

Ok peeps, the auction on eBay ends in 5 days. At the end of the auction if i havent sold her i will be removing the modifications and putting the car back to standard.

The car will then be up for sale for £8495ono :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links