Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Quick Question For The Folk At Rev 6!

Mister2

hello. i am from across the pond, making it almost impossible to get your beautiful products! well, not impossible, but darned expensive! there are a few distributors for the revision 6 taillights, but a lot of us guys over here are also interested in the headlights. i was wondering if there was anyone here that u send the headlights to?

I believe they can send them direct if need be...

Best bet is to look on www.revision6.com or drop them a mail direct :D

Good Luck.

I'm guessing that you'd probably be best to give them a call or email them directly

Rev6 folk: 01676 530222 (international dialing code 011 + 44 + ?)

Email: enquiries@roguesystems.co.uk

:thumbsup:

bahh.. but that direct shipping thing is what kills us!. i think the price translates to around like.. $700usd for the non hid kits. then add international shipping on top of that! man!. thanks for the advice though, i will give them an email.

It's the same when we get stuff shipped over here. The $ -> £ conversion is awsome but after tax, shipping etc, its not that much of a saving if any at all!

-Z

exactly! haha. that's why im wondering if there is someone here to save on all of that shipping costs. maybe the base price of the product might be higher to compensate for the production costs, but it might work?

Question how is the $ to the Euro??

If the $ is strong against the Euro you can buy them from Holland

May save you some money :thumbsup:

I've tried to get hold of Matt for replacement clips for my set, as a couple have broken... where the adjusters 'pop' into.

No response.

Will send them an e-mail directly. I really do hope they respond well.

I've tried to get hold of Matt for replacement clips for my set, as a couple have broken... where the adjusters 'pop' into.

No response.

Who did you contact bud because I have heard nothing??? Whitch bits are you after and i'll try to sort it out.... you can always get me on the office phone - 01676 530222

there are a few distributors for the revision 6 taillights, but a lot of us guys over here are also interested in the headlights. i was wondering if there was anyone here that u send the headlights to?

We have a distributor in the states - Culture Racing, they sell the rear lights and the headlights, have you been in touch with them??? We spent some time re-designing the headlights to suit the amercian market and have sold quite a lot of sets there, weather he still has them in stock or not i'm not sure.... Let me know how you get on - there details can be found HERE.

i knew culture had the rear lights, but i was unaware of the headlights. the last time i checked, only the rear lights were listed. ill try to contact them. thanks matt!

Who did you contact bud because I have heard nothing??? Whitch bits are you after and i'll try to sort it out.... you can always get me on the office phone - 01676 530222

Hey Matt. I sent you a PM a few days back... hadn't resorted to contacting your company direct yet.

A couple of clips which hold the adjusters into the 'chassis' of the light have broken for some reason. No markings anywhere to give me reason to believe they've been hit at all.

They are the little black socket kind of clips. I need 2... but 4 would be great.

If you can help me directly, PM me. If I need to make an official request through Rogue, just let me know. Cheers bud.

Still loving them though.

I'm suprised the head lights havent taken over the world, they are lush and one day I will have a set!

Got the clips this morning Matt.

Thanks very much. Top effort.

Cheers fella.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links