Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pride And Joy

GTForbes

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got my 95 Celica GT. 90,000 miles and like new! Love this car! What grade gas is best for the 2.2 engine?

post-94687-127549560642_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

My new baby. Just picked him up from Doncaster today. ^_^

thecartoc.jpg

Car was sold as seen. But we did hear a bit of a weird rattling droning sound coming from the back right wheel when we got ont th'A1. The thought occurred it could be the wheel bearings or possibly the exhaust which is very doubtful. Might jack him up tomorrow and have a quick look underneath of take him into the shop an have a quick once over. Might get him Waxoyl'd too.

Other than that, he runs perfectly and is ridiculously clean! Although I MUST change the stereo an put summat different in. XD

I feel totally put to shame with all you guys! Had my 6th gen about 3 months, so happy with it! Anyway, guess I'd best upload some pics so you can all point out what needs to be done to it! :P

5332032081_e9e7516874_b.jpg

5332035595_a6bfa78b7b_b.jpg

Shield your eyes from the shorts! Will get some worthwhile pics up soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a Slight "Issue" with Black Ice and Kerb ... Which resulted in Buckled Alloy ...

As a result, I have just fitted brand new alloys, here she is sporting her new boots

th_rsz_1rsz_1photo.jpg

Here's my Toyota Celica Gen 7 - No mods to it yet but hopefully will have soon before all the car shows start up again..

photo.php?fbid=119513188113060&set=a.119513138113065.18219.100001631370992&theater

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a pic of my baby... pity it was a photo from a speed camera.... LOL

But she does look glorious if I do say so myself.... :-)

car.jpg

1991 gti and done 165000 bought it nearly 2 years ago for £800 since then i have spent about £1500 on it. kept it pretty standard coz it looks good and still drives like new.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Have yet to see any of these posted on here, it's a 85 Celica XT (Imported to the US from Germany, the only one in the US). With a soon to be 22R-TE.

CIMG1655.jpg

CIMG1597.jpg

CIMG1573blurred.jpg