Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pride And Joy

GTForbes

Not much to look at the mo but shes pretty straight and I have been wanting a white one for ages.  The wheels are miles too small, ride too high, exhaust not noisy enough  :P  and she will be getting a new bumper once the box and boost are sorted (by sorted i mean rebuilt and raised :thumbsup: )

Celica ST185-01

Celica ST185-02

Celica ST185-03

Celica ST185-04

Such a lovely shape, Looks like a nice unmolested example.. Congratulations, :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks... Yeah I am a firm believer that you can go too far in terms of styling. Subtle will alway have my vote over extreme. The tinted windows really improved it too... the body has so many curves and the white on black just shows it up so well. Just needs a few minor defects sorted out with the body and people to stop crashing into me!!! Anyone have a problem with me driving round with my fogs on during the day?... Then stop F#@KING running into me!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Silver ,what a great choice in colour :thumbsup:

normal_3%20silver%20gen%206.JPG

My old 1.8SR at the far end.....Arrr the good old days B)

Yea, that leather o mine is probably what made me go over budget on the car purchase, really suits the car though, couldn't resist. The bank'll get their money back eventually :)

My new toy -

DSC00049.jpg

PS, those who have clear/crystal indicators/repeaters on their ST185's, where'd you get them from please? :D

• 2 weeks later...

how do i add my image if i dont have it online? can i not add an attachment?

anyone know where i can get a bodykit from in uk?all seems to be japanese websites and cost is in yen. its a celica 6th gen

Nice blue andrew, is that a standard colour?

Thanks,

Yep, same colour as TKD BANDIT's though it does look different in the picture I admit :)

hey i have been meaning to black out the lights on my car for ages, wat did u use?

Just bought some tint Spray from Motor Mania think its only £14 enough to do your back lights and side repeaters in the can.

• 2 weeks later...