Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pride And Joy

GTForbes

that looks great with the white wheels on someones been spending a lot of time cleaning the car up then. You trying to rival johnny on celica club by any chance

• 2 weeks later...

Man... those 5th gens are making me miss mine!..

Gonna have to post up a pic to compete with you lot... :lol:

It was a minter! Only problem was I wanted more power... even considered doing a conversion as all the ST185's id seen were not in as good shape as my 182 was... :(

IMGP0120.sized.jpg

IMGP0118.sized.jpg

that gen 5 is sweet, any idea how much that front bumper would cost and how difficult it would be to wire up the fog lights

that gen 5 is sweet, any idea how much that front bumper would cost and how difficult it would be to wire up the fog lights

Cheers... She was very sweet.. wonder how she is now and hope she is still on the road!

Its a standard uk front bumper mate.. Im sures is the same but the only diference would be the fogs.. shouldnt cost that much from a breakers yard and wiring shuldnt be that hard mate.

Im sure people with more know how in the forums will know.. start a new topic mate. :thumbsup:

Cheers... She was very sweet.. wonder how she is now and hope she is still on the road!

Its a standard uk front bumper mate.. Im sures is the same but the only diference would be the fogs.. shouldnt cost that much from a breakers yard and wiring shuldnt be that hard mate.

Im sure people with more know how in the forums will know.. start a new topic mate. :thumbsup:

will do matey nice one :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

My current :)

1996 JDM GT4, currently running 1.1bar through boost controller, blitz SUS induction, 16" speedlines for the winter months (18's coming in the summer) and some cosmetic tweeks.

Cold air box, stainless exhaust and projector lamps to come soon.

gtfourrt6.th.jpg

enginejh4.th.jpg

• 5 months later...

I've gotta say that even though I've moved on to the Supra, I still have my Gen4 so I think I can still post on here. Both of those cars look awesome. The 7 is schweeeeet...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

new to the site so thought i'd add a pic of my old bird.

Not a very good piccie im affraid..need to take some more recent and better 1's

this was taken nearly 2 year ago

1988 Celica 2.0i GT 16V Twin Cam.

IMAG0005-2.jpg

IMAG0009-3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here's mine - now I finally got around to cleaning her properly! :D

Really enjoying driving her too! Makes me wonder what I've been doing all these years!

post-43240-1190502699_thumb.jpg

post-43240-1190502732_thumb.jpg

post-43240-1190502812_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links