Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pride And Joy

GTForbes

Hello everyone, these are pictures of my baby :) they are from month ago, but newer photos i will upload these days.

I just want you all to write your impressions i would appreciate it alot. I painted the whope car into white pearl, put 17" wheals, body kit all new one, dvd, 3 tft lcd screens, changed interior, some music in the trunk, and lot of small things :)

post-33420-1242044591_thumb.jpg

post-33420-1242044832_thumb.jpg

post-33420-1242044863_thumb.jpg

post-33420-1242044887_thumb.jpg

post-33420-1242044914_thumb.jpg

p.s. I come from small country named Serbia, so our car tuning isnt in a level like yours. But we are doing our best to improve it.

this is my baby that i picked up a couple of months ago for £450 an the second picture is of it wating outside the mot station where i was glad to see it pass 1st time :) i added the alloys as when i got it they where on standard rims that had been hand painted an didnt look to nice

I have just put my wifes Celica Cabriolet back on the road, it has been laid up for the past 5 years. New fuel filter and Battery and now running well, taking to have a new hood fitted next week. We have owned the car from almost new (6000 miles) the mileage is now touching 90K.

:D

post-38508-1242504006_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My new Celica, unmodified and sexy :)

IMG_0129.jpg

Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTi sports coupe 140bhp

Some tasty looki Celica's browsing through the gallery, gonna keep mine standard for now I think, gotta pay off car loan first haha!

Hi all,

Have been reading this forum for a while now, had my new baby for 2 months - Gen 7 2000 Celica VVTLI 6 spd man :-)

Took her out for a blat round the countryside here in Auckland, New Zealand.

Looooove the high revving sound, pity city driving doesn't give you much chance to hit those 6K rpm thou!

Also I seem to have a body kit that doesnt appear on many celicas, thought it might be interesting to show...

I wanna swap out the lights on front and back with hot looking euro ones at some point too.

Any suggestions as to which ones?

Thanks all.

post-75242-1244059536_thumb.jpg

post-75242-1244059554_thumb.jpg

post-75242-1244060694_thumb.jpg

post-75242-1244060703_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all this is my first post on here, i bought this 2 days ago and im loving it i've wanted one for ages but just never got round to it. Its had one owner since import in 1999 and its completely standard appart from a momo steering wheel and a stainless exhaust from japan (although its very quiet)

Hope the pics work :rolleyes:

gt4001.jpg

gt4004.jpg

gt4002.jpg

gt4003.jpg

I dont particularly like the wheels although they do look better after a good clean, if anyone on here knows where i might be able to get my hands on some of the white oz rally racing wheels (almost a full white disk with small square cut outs around the rim and red lettering in the middle) any info would be most appreciated :thumbsup:

My other half says i have to keep this car for at least 2 years so i have some big plans as usual once my funds have recovered a little!

thanks for looking

mick

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, im new to this forum but am already over on the celica only forum and thought i would post a few pics up of my new purchase:

DSC01530-1-2.jpg

DSC01531-1.jpg

DSC01536-1.jpg

Cheers, James

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
he's right, i just got quoted £774 fully comp by churchill with 2 years no claim and 2 years driving experience. I just got to find out what they are like for mods because some companies make you pay through the teeth for adding on bits to your car.. But cheers mate thats wicked....

i'm with hastings, gt 2.0L 16v, £350 fully comp with 4 yrs no claims, try them,

• 1 month later...

My Current Celica

98 SR

DSCF0108.jpg

My other one which many of you would have seen at JAE's from 97-07.

DSCF0005-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...