Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pride And Joy

GTForbes

only £950 for the gt4....I got to call them up and check this out, otherwise roll on the gt4 monster.............................

I always wanted to shoot the dog dead and as such never tried the dirty mutt for insurance but for £707 with protected NCB & my Mrs on there who had an accident last year I want to kiss the filthy hound! (and AdamGT for telling me about it (not in a !Removed! way mind.))

I always wanted to shoot the dog dead and as such never tried the dirty mutt for insurance but for £707 with protected NCB & my Mrs on there who had an accident last year I want to kiss the filthy hound! (and AdamGT for telling me about it (not in a !Removed! way mind.))

LOL! I have a feeling i might now be responsible for a lot of people selling their ST's + GT's to buy a GT4 :rolleyes:

I find it strange that i am the 1st on here to discover the fact that churchill are cheap for GT4's :huh: I guess they might realise soon that they are mad to quote people like me that cheap on the gt4 :lol: .... and that all of a sudden they are insuring alot of them.

Glad i can help :)

Hi Folks, new here and just bought a Celica SS-3 ST202, its originally from Scotland, anyone on here own it before me?

celica1.JPG

Dunno mate. But it certainly looks good. Welcome to TOC. And congrats on getting a Celica. :thumbsup:

there is just one problem, i called up churchill beacuase i couldnt believe how cheap the quote was for a gt4 for me at only £900 fully comp with 2 years no claims and driving for 2 years at 22,and they said that it would only be that cheap if the car was not an import and was not modified otherwise they could not insure me. Does anyone know how many of the gt4's are not imports because i believe that there was hardly any, am i right? That also applied for the quote i got on the gt, so anyone getting a qoute beeter call them up and check it out cos it doesnt give you the facility to apply for import or non import on the web.....

how did you get that quote with directline so cheap, i got a good quote but when i looked at the small print it said strictly no imports and no mods.....

Does it actualy say on your paperwork that the car is insured as an Import, becuase most of the sites ive seen wher the quotes are cheap it says the car must be a uk car, and that dont mean just changed over to uk spec i.e dials kph/mph etc....

nope, it means that that car has to be origionally regestered in the UK

it tells you on your V5 if it's an import or not

RIGHT, SO IS YOUR GT4 AN IMPORT, AS YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL ON YOUR INSURANCE. ALSO DO YOU NOW IF THERE WERE THAT MANY GT4'S IN EACH OF THE GEN'S THAT WERE REGISTERED IN THE UK AS WHEN I SPOKE TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY I WAS TOLD THAT ALMOST ALL GT4'S ARE IMPORTS FROM JAPAN....PERSONALY I DONT KNOW, ANYONE?

RIGHT, SO IS YOUR GT4 AN IMPORT, AS YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL ON YOUR INSURANCE.  ALSO DO YOU NOW IF THERE WERE THAT MANY GT4'S IN EACH OF THE GEN'S THAT WERE REGISTERED IN THE UK AS WHEN I SPOKE TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY I WAS TOLD THAT ALMOST ALL GT4'S ARE IMPORTS FROM JAPAN....PERSONALY I DONT KNOW, ANYONE?

all gt4's are imports as they all come from japan., the ones made for the uk market were mapped on 95 ron fuel , had fog lights as standard and uk size number plates ,some had air con some didnt. at the end of the day the uk and import gt4 are identical ,and all this is an insurance ripp off - call norwich union , they insure imports as uk models.

now that the thread has been totally side tracked, could a mod trim it to just the pics of owners cars, thank you please? :D

LOL! I have a feeling i might now be responsible for a lot of people selling their ST's + GT's to buy a GT4 :rolleyes:

I find it strange that i am the 1st on here to discover the fact that churchill are cheap for GT4's :huh: I guess they might realise soon that they are mad to quote people like me that cheap on the gt4 :lol: .... and that all of a sudden they are insuring alot of them.

Glad i can help :)

F'in hell!!! I just did a quote on Churchill for a GT4 and they only quote £100 extra to go from an ST to a GT4!!!

In total it's about £200 more than my ST's insurance as they weren't the cheapest on the ST.

I've got to say I'm tempted now by a GT4. All in it came to about £700 F/C to insure which isn't bad or £639 TPFT. That's parking on the street, 3yncb and I'm 23. I even phoned as well to check what price it would be as an import and they told me it would be exactly the same as they are listed as using the same parts as the UK model.

Anyone one to sell me their GT4??? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to TOC. :thumbsup: Lovely looking four there matey. Loving the colour. Nice to see the scoobaru lagging behind. :thumbsup:

ohhhhhhhh drooooollllll and you guys know that I am not a fan of gen 6s but that does it for me........hello and welcome to TOC

well there are more pics on the way.

Wish I could take credit for the work but it was done by someone else...I just get the fun of driving it

Not to my taste looks a bit loud for me, but I can appreciate it for what it is and would be moving out the way quickly for it if I saw that thing coming up behind me!

Very nice mate wheels suit it so nice they 18's?

Hi,

yes mate they are 18's the only problem apart from the tyres costing a bomb is that 2 of the alloys are in need of repair and by the looks of it the colour is looking too hard to match.

cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links