Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2003 Corolla T-sport

lespaul66

Hi

I just purchased a new Corolla T-sport 2003 model. The car is only 3 months old (driven 3000 km). Every time when I raise the clutch (first gear after reverse) there is a quite loud knock (or short rattle) somewhere near right front wheel (worn drivesaft???). I asked what is the problem from the Toyota service and they stated that it is normal...the sound is comming from solenoid valve ???

Does other T-Sport drivers have that kind of problem ???

Help...is the noise normal or not...for me it sounds very strange !

Hi lespaul66

Hey man i would just take it back to the dealer and say that you are not happy with it. There is no such thing as normal? They are trying to pull a fast one on you mate. Take the car back mate and it necessary take them out in it and try to find the trouble. And welcome to the club mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Thanks Jerry...

I already once visited in toyota servive- the mechanic drove the car and informed: This is normal...also some avesis has same kind of noise...it is solenoid valve. Yes..I am going to bring it back...Toyota has 3 years garantee in Finland...

Hi lespaul66

Go for it mate. Dont take no crap from them mate. There has got to be something wrong with it my friend? Also in england we also have a 3 year warranty as well.

jerry!!

Mine has this also mostly when you first pull away after starting ... i think i remember reading in the manual it's normal

Are you sure exon...How loud is your noice and is it coming from the right hand side ?...Where it is mentioned in manual ???

isn´t that the BA adjusting itself? Anyway I´ve got it and it´s normal.

noise

you guys got to be more adventurous, before starting a new post, try the search facilty or even going through the previous posts, this only took 10mins to find, hope it helps

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links