Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi,new To Forum

ozzy666

That car's almost exactly the same spec as mine! Check through the paperwork/reciepts carefully, the cam belt should be changed on time interval as well as mileage, as the rubber perishes. I think it's every 5 years?? regardless of mileage. So, it should have been changed at least once before.

I would do a full fluid change asap (coolant - use toyota 4life red, engine oil, gearbox oil, brake fluid, PAS fluid).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ozzy666

• daktari

• SamK1984

• GT4 BOOSTER

lo all :D well picked it up drove it back praying cambelt would'nt snap :lol::lol: very impressed, so more powerful than than the pug i had :thumbsup: it just felt so comfortable and right B) i had the radio turned off to listen for any noises and heard a few :P every time i went over a bump or rough road i can hear like crackling on the back passenger side end [as if small pebbles were inside the body and moving about] also when i press the clutch in it gives a small squeal. it has an alarm and when i parked up at home and turned it on the indicaters flashed three times like thay sould but the drivers side indicater stayed on,i looked to see if the indicater lever was down but it was'nt when i tryd it it did'nt flash the other one did, so i closed the door and turned it back on and off it was ok :wacko: .sorry for being a worrying freak but i'm always the same when i get a new car i always start worrying :blink: i'm glad i've got some you to talk to i will be becoming a full member soon :thumbsup:

will put pics up when polished and new wheels on :thumbsup:

lo all  :D well picked it up drove it back praying cambelt would'nt snap :lol:  :lol: very impressed, so more powerful than than the pug i had :thumbsup: it just felt so comfortable and right B) i had the radio turned off to listen for any noises and heard a few :P every time i went over a bump or rough road i can hear like crackling on the back passenger side end [as if small pebbles were inside the body and moving about] also when i press the clutch in it gives a small squeal.  it has an alarm and when i parked up at home and turned it on the indicaters flashed three times like thay sould but the drivers side indicater stayed on,i looked to see if the indicater lever was down but it was'nt  when i tryd it it did'nt flash the other one did, so i closed the door and turned it back on and off  it was ok :wacko: .sorry for being a worrying freak but i'm always the same when i get a new car i always start worrying :blink: i'm glad i've got some you to talk to i will be becoming a full member soon :thumbsup: 

will put pics up when polished and new wheels on :thumbsup:

Paranoia is a wonderful thing. :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links