Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yay - Car Back From The Painters

Rikki

Always did think that was one of the nicest 2's around.

Congrats mate. Awesome :thumbsup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rikki

• Ryan1985

• ricomr2

• Jimlad

That looks really nice  :thumbsup: ...what kit is that ?

also, are the graphics painted on, or graphics....if you get me.  ;)

if you dont mine me askin, how much did that set you back ?  B)

The graphics were done by a local company called Evo Graphics. They arent painted on but stickers. Very well done I might add.

What part did you want to know the price of, the graphics or the kit ?

Kind regards,

Rikki

I was interested to know what kit it was on the car as it looks real good.

But was also interested in the paint job.

Was it the whole car you had painted, or just the kit ?

and how much did the paint job cost?

I have just ordered a kit for my two, and will need it painting, but would like to know how much it will cost-ish.......

I am gonna have a bash at painting my bits first (i have a gun and compressor), but if it looks s**t then im gonna take them to a pro paint shop !

cant loose nothing by trying, they can just rub ut downa nd piant over it ! :D

That looks really nice  :thumbsup: ...what kit is that ?

also, are the graphics painted on, or graphics....if you get me.  ;)

if you dont mine me askin, how much did that set you back ?  B)

The graphics were done by a local company called Evo Graphics. They arent painted on but stickers. Very well done I might add.

What part did you want to know the price of, the graphics or the kit ?

Kind regards,

Rikki

I was interested to know what kit it was on the car as it looks real good.

But was also interested in the paint job.

Was it the whole car you had painted, or just the kit ?

and how much did the paint job cost?

I have just ordered a kit for my two, and will need it painting, but would like to know how much it will cost-ish.......

I am gonna have a bash at painting my bits first (i have a gun and compressor), but if it looks s**t then im gonna take them to a pro paint shop !

cant loose nothing by trying, they can just rub ut downa nd piant over it ! :D

Its a Bomex front and sides with en Erubini back end, bought the kit from Styling FX (www.stylingfx.co.uk or .com I think). The paint work on my car was a bit shabby and I needed some rust removed so the bill was a fair bit higher than it would be with just a kit fit. Give Andy a call at The Bodyworx on 0141 889 0099 and he'll probably be able to quote you.

Cheers,

R.

hi

i thought i would just say how nice your car was it looks so good the paintjob and the graphics, the kit really suits the car and its probaly one of the best mr2s ive seen as it is not over done like some others.

it looks smart.

acstreet

hi

i thought i would just say how nice your car was it looks so good the paintjob and the graphics, the kit really suits the car and its probaly one of the best mr2s ive seen as it is not over done like some others.

it  looks smart.

acstreet

Cheers dude!

mr2-kit2.jpg

Front end, since it was sunny earlier and I got a chance to take another snap or two.

R.

looks good mate... got the same rear bumper as me!!... :)

My motor will be back in force within a few weeks... :)

looks lurvely! on the bomex front did it not have that vent near where the toyota Badge should be?

Great job there mate. That is one fine looking car you have got there mate. The graphic are cool and the matching alloys as well. But you do know you are going to have to keep cleaning your car almost every day mate to keep it looking good :thumbsup:

jerry!!

looks lurvely! on the bomex front did it not have that vent near where the toyota badge should be?

Yeah, have no idea why Bomex thought it would be a cool idea to have a letterbox in their front bumper so I made sure the bodyshop got that sorted out quck smart. Now I can say its a customised, replica, Bomex kit LOL

Only buugger is that the radiator splash guard wasnt fixed properly and blew under at 90mph tonight - argh!

Where did I put those cable ties!

R.

Looking good Rikki :thumbsup:

Well impressed with the quality of the paint job. Defo going to Bodyworx now in a few weeks to get the paint thats flaking on my bumper and small rust spot sorted as a wee stop gap until I can afford a full respray (its starting to go a wee bit pink in places :angry: ).

Looking good Rikki  :thumbsup:

Well impressed with the quality of the paint job. Defo going to Bodyworx now in a few weeks to get the paint thats flaking on my bumper and small rust spot sorted as a wee stop gap until I can afford a full respray (its starting to go a wee bit pink in places :angry: ).

Yeah the boy done good, took a bit longer than expected but its looking good now :D

R.

that is lush! don't usually like white as a rule but that has completely changed my mind!

also never noticed that you could fit the fog lights in the bomex front! paul you still got yours?

not keen on white cars, not keen on graphics, but

oh yes - something about yours just makes me change my mind. :thumbsup:

mr2-newkit.jpg

:D

Re-doing the bottom of the door graphics with some new funky stuff now...

R.

very nice mate lovin the look of the car

Not sure on the white mesh get marked very easy and paint comes off easy too! metal or chrome much classier!

But the rest of the car very, very nice and tastfull!

Looking good Rikki  :thumbsup:

That will be red paint and non metalic black in genrall all have ten year max life unless kept in a garage all it life every day!

my last three all faded and got sprayed!

Nice that your keping it lookling clean with a few pro touch ups!

:thumbsup:

Not sure on the white mesh get marked very easy and paint comes off easy too! metal or chrome much classier!

But the rest of the car very, very nice and tastfull!

It's just silver mesh mate, and Im not sure if its staying as it *must* restrict the air flow somewhat compared with the wide open space of the original.

R.

This white thing..The Saltire certainly shows it off superbly, thats why your all likeing the white on this particularl lurlerly machine.

Keep up the good work Rikki, and one of these days i'll get to see it at one of the meets.. seem to be working everytime a meet comes up. Read so much about it, its about time a saw it :thumbsup:

She is gorgeous.... I am not a fan of white cars....

But mmmmmm she is a stunner! That graphic is just perfect sat there ;)

Seen it on Saturday night Rikki and had a wee chat to you. :thumbsup:

Make sure my Yaris is in F&M! :P

Yep have to agree it looks special mate!

Oh yeah hi to everybody im new to the board.

I have just bought a 1990 MK2 MR2, also in white (i think they look great in white)

Does anybody have any advice for me, or where i can get good parts from?

will post some pics soon, im gonna start styling the car soon, and any surgestions in what i could do in terms of outer stryling would be welcome.

Also im not that great with cars, i drive them and thats as far as it goes, is it also possible to crank the car a little and get some more power from it, the model i have is not a turbo as far as im aware its just a standard 2.0 twin cam job.

Any more info you have on this car would also me welcome.

many thanks

Vince

Welcome to the club Vince!

Check out Envy Performance, there is a link up the top to them! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links