Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Megiuars....

TheNissanMan

Well after a bit of a panic and not going to Japshow (Fan belt slippage)...

I decided for the first to time to do a proper Megiuars Scracth X, Stage 1, 2x Stage 2 and a Stage 3 (was to knackered after all that to put an extra coat of wax on there)...

OMG, I thought I had, had clean cars before but know she has the proper wet look finish and the colour is better than ever before :) :) :)

It took a good, good couple of hours and my back and arms are still feeling it this morning. Am at sisters at the mo so will wait till convenient borrow the camera and put piccies up...

I know I used to say Zymol or Autoglym were the best products out there, I'll eat my shorts and say how crap the finish is in comparrison...

Never looking back again :D

Hi rhaines

It's great stuff mate ain't it :thumbsup: I also use the product as well. But i have got to be honest I'm now using auto glym supreme and i think that it's better than Meguiars mate. The finish is so much richer and makes the paintwork look darker on my paint work. I got 5 litres of the stuff which i picked up at castle combe.

Well at the end of the day i dont really care which is best of all as i have got the lot mate so I'm happy anyway :thumbsup:

jerry!!

that is looking good mate, unfortunatly i thik i have caught something of bibs whihc means i never clean my car any more

Very gleaming :thumbsup: So can you eat ya dinner off it ......................

Ryan, You still here? I see like me you are no longer in a 'Toy' - Dagenhams finest for me <_< :( :angry: :cacker: :crybaby::help: ps - I use Meguiars 3 stage and it is amazing, but worth all that work!?

I used Stage 3 before I bought the 1 & 2 and it is definately worth it...

once finihsed with 1, 2 & 3 the car appeared a different deeper colour....

As typical a bird did it's business last night, apart from the solidf bit the rest fell off :)

Housemates car had lumps of water from the condensation buiding up over night, mine was dry :D

It is hard work doing the full monty but worth every bead of sweat when you see the finished product :D

And yup still here, will be my 3rd TOC JAE in a couple of weeks :D :D :D

Wow looks great mate - so far I've only used Meguairs gold class shampoo but that's enough to make me never use any other non meguairs product :)

Wow looks great mate - so far I've only used Meguairs gold class shampoo but that's enough to make me never use any other non meguairs product :)

LOL< go on buy the full range, gets a bit expensive the first time, but worth every penny and its not as if you have to spend that sort of money all the time :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links