someone hit it with their car and drove off

massive damage down side

i am crying now

i hate life at the moment

need a new side wing

need new tyres

need new wheel surround/arch

GUTTED

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

oh man i need some TLC

TSport is driving me crazy

car is messed up

life and times of baz

how unlucky am i

:help:

funny how s**t happens to me now innit???? s**t never happened when i had my crap renault clio, crap micra and crap vw golf hey???

well all i can do is laugh

then cry myself to sleep

then get the bill for 1000 2mrw

oh man

thats ********in harsh ... some people are such ****rs. Hope you get it fixed fast ... i know how destresed i was when some ubik bent my wipers and broke the ariel off my MK1 golf cab.

Some people dont deserve to live !!

bazT...

I know it's a PIT Awhen some freeriding idiots crash into your new stoys, sympathies go out to you...

Hope you were fully comp, I know it's not much conselation but look on the brightside,. at least it wasn't some freeriding drunk person take you out while driving, at the end of the day nobody has ben hurt and your still in one piece....

Your car will be back on the road, and you can have a second honeymoon....

yeah i guess drink drivin is worse but its ANNOYIN when u dont see the guy who did it ---- u just realise when u start drivin home and there is funny sound comin from passenger side. oh yeah that was the wheel arch grindin against the wheel.

i get this impression of a young scally in a red vauxhall nova kitted out in yellow and blue leather(vinyl) and SABELT seat belts with chrome petrol cap and plastic DULUX coloured bumpers. who hit my car on purpose in the car park.

....or it could have been some old granny in a skoda fabia not even realising she hit it???

.....or someone drivin a celica 140????????????

......or some rich git drivin a range rover without parking sensors????

my mind is rolling over at a rate of knots at the moment

suspicion meter on FULL ALERT :ph34r:

i am on the lookout for any of the above..........

again, i am sooooo gutted need to get my emotions out on this page.........keep comin back online to write some more thoughts, then call one of my mates up,, then text a few people,,,then get sympathy vote off soem girls,,,,,,, then come back online.........

oh MAN!!!!!!!! so peeved off :crybaby:

sorry to hear the bad new Baz! :(

i get this impression of a young scally in a red vauxhall nova kitted out in yellow and blue leather(vinyl) and SABELT seat belts with chrome petrol cap and plastic DULUX coloured bumpers. who hit my car on purpose in the car park.

you missed out baseball cap hoodie and adidas tracksuit and exceptionaly greasy

I know how you feel since Jan ive had 2 crashes and my car broken into.Not my fault...I keep asking myself why??

Keep your chin up things will get sorted in the end :thumbsup:

Bad news dude.

My old Saxo was keyed when it was just 3 months old. This was after a 3 year long dispute with my downstairs neighbour - they were psycos. :o

On the day they moved out, they keyed the hatch and the length of both sides. They seemed to dissapear after that so that the police couldn't find them - they don't appear on the electoral register either.

I always thought they were illegal immigrants anyway.

This was as infuriating as your story as although I KNEW who did it, there was nothing I could do to get back at them. :ffs:

Good luck with the repairs mate.