Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Clutch: Awesome

MIP

Havin got my celica GT a few weeks ago, and finding that the clutch would slip at high revs, I got the dealer to go halves on replacing it. So £150 later, I have a nice new clutch. The difference is vast, the pedal itself is much lighter and springy, took some getting used to. It bites much quicker in the pedal travel as well. First time I drove it away in the wet, wasn't quite expecting it, and looked like a complete nob as I wheel span away <_<

But I'm really enjoying it now, its much more controlled and quicker. Its only now it bites that I realize that it needs quite high rev's for real power.

On a tangent, I've seen this kind of bodywork on another celica here:

Bodywork

Though I don't know where I could get hold of it, any idea's/suggestions? Particularly the front fin things before the front wheels (I've got two bits of black plastic bodywork there on mine at the moment that I'm gonna spray body colour).

its looking like the trd kit try envy performance

also mat eu coming to reading jap meet tonight

Sounds interesting, where abouts is it? I don't know reading too well. Couldn't see that kit on envy performance though there where quite a few products without pics.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links