Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Charity Meet

Ken

EVENT DATE is August 14th 2005.

VENUE, The Bubble Inn, Stenson Fields, DERBY DE73 1HL.

START TIME, 11am.

CONVOYS tbc.

Food is available on the day, from the Bubble Inn itself which has a carvery and all the usual pub stuff. Its a large country pub, set on a canal side setting, with an english tea room on the bank of the canal as well.

Multimap overview of the area is available by clicking here.

Multimap showing the Bubble Inn available by clicking here.

Basically TOC has been invited to attend this event which been organised by the 200+ club & GT4OC and of course i said yes straight away as it is for such a worthy cause which is-

Cancer research Uk.

Registered charity number 1089464

Charity Website http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/

Mag coverage of the event by JTuner Magazine, so get your cars nicely & shiney but personally i may just use the nurses car wash :lol:

Below is just a few of the events organised on the day with a chance to win a few prizes including beer :beer::drool:

PS2 Shootout.

The Italian Job.......... Ferrari Style.

Some sort of "Watersport Thing"

Nurse's car wash :hokus-pokus:

"Photo Babe"...... A Chance to decorate your car with the sexiest body kit on 2 legs. :drool:

"Photo Babe Kiss and Tell" :eek:

Face Painting for the Kids

Nail Painting for the Ladies

Bucking Bronco Ride (Held by the pub) but to be confirmed...

So who fancies a great day out then for a good cause?

1-Ken

2-Rhaines

3-Chris Canavan

4-James1760

5-Corolla-Kid

6-Moffmo

7-Blaze

8-Kimi

9-Earpl

10-Dicey2K

11-RichardK

12-Demonic Angel

13-TomB

14-Giddlepin & Ann

15-JaydanWilde

16-Firthy-AE82

17-Jaxx

18-Fizz

19-Firthy

20-GIJoe90

21-Rev3turbo

22-Seveer Unaek

23-Mr Bump

24-Christine & Paul

25-Russell

27-

28-

29-

30-

Edited by Ken

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Blaze

• Calisto

• Kerby

Top Posters In This Topic

How far is Derby from Manchester t'is the weekend I move up there so will be in that area anyway :D

If it's within an hour and 'alf put me down :D

How far is Derby from Manchester t'is the weekend I move up there so will be in that area anyway :D

If it's within an hour and 'alf put me down :D

AA routefinder say's 1hr 28mins so your names down Ryan :thumbsup:

Would have been nice to go as im not at work that sunday or too far away but i cant make it :( Darrens at work that weekend <_<

Would have been nice to go as im not at work that sunday or too far away but i cant make it  :(  Darrens at work that weekend  <_<

Won't you have the Aygo by then? :unsure:

Would have been nice to go as im not at work that sunday or too far away but i cant make it  :(  Darrens at work that weekend  <_<

Won't you have the Aygo by then? :unsure:

nope cant have it now! :( Its all in general. having something else instead but i cant drive on my own or down the motorway even if i could go :(

Im in if thats ok as its only 10mins down the road from me. probably still manage to be late tho. Its an awsome venue went a while back and had the best time ever. :thumbsup:

lol looks like ken has decided for me now. see as my name is now on the list :P i only said i MAY come along. ah well seen as its a good cause i will come.

Hhmmm may doooooo

Blaze/Shaz I have to go by mansfield if you want a lift down

Im in if thats ok as its only 10mins down the road from me. probably still manage to be late tho. Its an awsome venue went a while back and had the best time ever.  :thumbsup:

Of course it's ok fella ;)

lol looks like ken has decided for me now. see as my name is now on the list  i only said i MAY come along. ah well seen as its a good cause i will come.

I didn't even need to get the thumbscrews out either :lol:

Hhmmm may doooooo

Blaze/Shaz I have to go by mansfield if you want a lift down

ill have a word with darren but i may take you up on that! :thumbsup:

i'll be there ken :yes:

this is a great venue and always has very nice cars turning up.

Get your names down this is gonna be fun and very good cause

Count me in for that - Derbys not far from me and I know I'm free that weekend!

Anything for Cancer Research UK! :thumbsup:

Excellent responce peeps :D :D :D :thumbsup:

Few directions for those that won't be coming in one of the arranged convoy's, convoy's will be posted soon btw ;)

From M1 northbound :

Leave at Junction 24 and take the A50 towards Derby, leave at Junction 3 and take the A514 towards Swarkestone. Just before the Crewe and Harpur pub, turn right onto the A5132 towards Willington. After about 2 miles take a right turn signposted to Stenson/Findern, this will bring you into Stenson, turn right over the railway bridge and the car park is on the right.

From M1 southbound :

Leave at Junction 24A and take the A50 towards Derby, leave at Junction 3 and take the A514 towards Swarkestone. Just before the Crewe and Harpur pub, turn right onto the A5132 towards Willington. After about 2 miles take a right turn signposted to Stenson/Findern, this will bring you into Stenson, turn right over the railway bridge and the car park is on the right.

From A52 westbound :

Leave on the Derby ring road (A5111), following the ring road in a clockwise direction, passing the Showcase cinema on the left hand side. Stenson is signposted on the junction to the left at the next roundabout. Continue straight ahead until you reach an island, continuing straight ahead until you reach the pub with the car park on the left.

From A38 northbound/A50 westbound :

Leave at the junction where the A50 and A38 cross onto the large roundabout. Follow the markings on the road saying B5008. Leave by the B5008 exit, signposted to Willington. Then turn left, taking the A5132 towards Swarkestone. After the cooling towers on the left, take the next left turn, signposted Findern and at the next junction turn right towards Stenson. When in Stenson, turn left over the railway bridge and the car park is on the right. not coming in one of the convoy's that will be arranged ;)

Itd be rude for me to say no seeing as im a local dont you know!!! put me down :thumbsup:

I'll see what Im up to.. but knowing me I'll try n make it ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership