Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tom Tom

Kerby

just had the tom tom rep in today and he was tellin me that he has been goin round the dealers trainin up the staff on the tom tom as they are goin to be fitted to the aygo on the Aygo Explore option. and there is even a place for the tom tom to sit on the dash as well

just had the tom tom rep in today and he was tellin me that he has been goin round the dealers trainin up the staff on the tom tom as they are goin to be fitted to the aygo on the Aygo Explore option. and there is even a place for the tom tom to sit on the dash as well

yea but have you seen the price for it?

yup £500 but to be honist it is the Tom Tom 500 they are puttin in. and the Tom Tom 700 is £550. so tbh with it comin with the car it aint that bad. cos all the things are installed into the dash as well

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that price is bad....My toyota one with a screen you can hardly see..in black and white when you can see it....was £1200....mind you she has a very sexy soothing voice....but i do fall out with her some times. :D

• 3 months later...

Can you tell me how it is connected?

Do you think the PSA models of the car have the possibility to connect that way too? Or at least the wires will not be far I suppose?

C1%20Signature%20C1R.gif

Can you tell me how it is connected?

Do you think the PSA models of the car have the possibility to connect that way too? Or at least the wires will not be far I suppose?

:) salut

See on my post for installation manual : There s a manual for the tomtom support installation

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Please , do not forget ! Yes it's the TomTom go 500 but it's with docking station included. If you consider what the price is from the car-kit (docking station) it's still a good deal I think.

Regards,

Q-one :D

or u just bargin with your toyotal dealer ask them to throw in a tomtom 300 for free (not fitted obviously) which i did, and got.

• 3 weeks later...

tbh, I would leave it and get what you want at the price you want from one of the many many many people selling sat nav kits now.

And also, that means you can also stuff it in your other car(s) when needed, it's not all bound into the dash.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links