Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Remember Me!

Radtoy

Alright guys, remember me!?

Well i sold my YTS and bought a golf cab for the summer. However the golf was cheap and had some spare cash and got myself another car....wait for it

A Suzuki Ignis Sport!

brand new, delivery miles, £5995. I cant believe what a bargain it was!

its so much more fun it is than the Yaris, it doesnt spin the wheels at all compared to my YTS and is definately quicker due to its low gearing (dies at 115mph where my yaris kept on to 120mph)

oh and its yellow................. :D

No, I don't remember you... :D

And condolences on buying an Ignis....

Suzuki's cars ain't as good as their bikes...

"it doesnt spin the wheels at all compared to my YTS"

that's cause its too slow to do it!

:D :D :D

Is it not 4 wheel drive? Its a nice box shape thing aswell! :P

Good luck to you mate but when it comes time to sell it, you'll be lucky to get a packet of Rolo's for it! ;)

no its not 4x4. It will be worth jack all so i'm going to thrash it to death for 3 years until the warranty runs out!

no its not 4x4. It will be worth jack all so i'm going to thrash it to death for 3 years until the warranty runs out!

£5995 new, must be cheap for reason, sorry ahd to say it

You Yaris people dont hold back about your views do you..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

5 posters and nothing good to say..... well done you lot <_<

I thought they were 4WD??? Oh well. :huh:

Yellow...what a lovely choice! :P

well let me be the first to say, yes, i do remember you, been a while tho, glad to hear you getting ok and altho im not a big fan of the Suzuki Ignis Sport, good to see ur happy with it

:thumbsup:

Hi Radtoy, sure I remember you. You've only been away since April. :lol:

Not my choice of car (or colour B) ) but one heckuva bargain I must say. Thought you were after a Corolla T Sport?

Anyway, you enjoy. :thumbsup:

Mucho's congratho's (or something) on the new YELLOW!! car.. hope you both get on well together. :thumbsup:

hello matey not a bad cheap car id of bought an older one but then agen uve got warranty to abuse, i wanna see your golf too, might have to meet up again soon!

hiya stranger its been a while :D

glad to hear your ok, two cars too :lol:

dont blame you with the ignis thats cheap for a new car, i've heard a couple of folk that have done the swap yari to suki and they are very impressed with the suki :yes:

makes you think :rolleyes:

kimi x

You Yaris people dont hold back about your views do you.....  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

5 posters and nothing good to say..... well done you lot  <_<

You can't say that another car is better than a Yaris in a Toyota forum & expect all good replies, I certainly wouldnt, unlucky with the Suzuki fella, I'm sure you'll come crawling back soon though :P

You Yaris people dont hold back about your views do you.....  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

5 posters and nothing good to say..... well done you lot  <_<

You can't say that another car is better than a Yaris in a Toyota forum & expect all good replies, I certainly wouldnt, unlucky with the Suzuki fella, I'm sure you'll come crawling back soon though :P

True, but we should still be happy for the guy - even if he doesn't own a Toyota! :thumbsup:

True, but we should still be happy for the guy - even if he doesn't own a Toyota!  :thumbsup:

He has my sincere sympathy ;)

You can't say that another car is better than a Yaris in a Toyota forum & expect all good replies, I certainly wouldnt, unlucky with the Suzuki fella, I'm sure you'll come crawling back soon though  :P

Supras are better than yari' :!Removed!: :fishyface:

You can't say that another car is better than a Yaris in a Toyota forum & expect all good replies, I certainly wouldnt, unlucky with the Suzuki fella, I'm sure you'll come crawling back soon though  :P

Supras are better than yari' :!Removed!: :fishyface:

Not if you need to carry three or four passengers, they aren't! :rolleyes:

Oh alright, then. I'll give you that one. Can you imagine The Fast and the Furious with Yarii?

No, me neither. :P

Hey .. what a bargain you got there!

Just out of interest where did u manage to find one brand new for £5995? The reason i ask is cos a friend of mine is looking for a cheap and fairly sporty first car and something like this would be great!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links