Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blitz Dump Valve

msherry21

Hi all, its been a while.

I was just wondering if anyone has a pick of a blitz dump valve on a rev 3 engine? I have just fitted mine but just want to make sure I have used the right vacum pipe. When I drive the car, at low boost it makes a turbo chatter sound, and on high boost sounds fine...weird...to me anyway.

any help appreciated.

thanks,

Michael.

You should be able to use any vacume pipe, i have just 'T' off the original re-circ valve vacume pipe.

Can't the blitz ones be adjusted ?? may be its not opening at low boost ! thats why you are gettin a bit of chatter !

there is a bolt on the top of the BOV unit - adjusting that alters the boost preasure it vents at - that should do the trick for you :)

-It's alos a great excuse to drive up and down the road setting it off "just to see" what noises it makes at different preasure's / attachments ;)

-Gareth

Sounded mint today mike but now that i think about it, i should have really thought to say it might have needed adjusted :rolleyes:

Yeah sounded class today mate, everyone apart from all of us were like :blink: !

Lovin' it! :D

what bolt do I adjust, theres 2. 1 is a bolt in the middle...it gets loose quickly, what happens if it falls off? the other has the vaccum pipe coming out of it. I just dont want the thing falling apart or exploding when I floor it,

cheers guys, any pics to help would be great!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links