Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Found Another Mkiv

SMW

Have to say I'm getting fed up with the search for a Supra now - anyway found this which could be fine - any thoughts -

TOYOTA Supra 3.0 Turbo, 2 Doors, Automatic, M Reg, 53,000 miles, Black. ABS, Climate,,airbag, E/M, E/W, E adjustable seats, PAS, R locking,CD, Traction, HKS Super Drager exhaust system, HKS front pipe removing 2nd cat, HKS Super powerflow induction kit, HKS FCD and HKS plugs. A-pillar with Turbo / Air-Fuel Gauges. 17" Volks Racing alloys + near new Bridgestone Potenza S03 Tyres. Factory fitted side skirts,Timing belt replaced at 52,000 miles, All serving information including part receipts while in UK provided (from July 2002) Tuned / serviced by TDI plc

supra.JPG

It ticks most of my boxes i.e. TT, black, belt change, no Veilside, low miles, Auto.

Just buy mine dude :lol:

Got a guy coming to look at it today, so should be sold ;)

Looks like a good car by the way, nicely tuned too. :thumbsup:

no veilside

I really wish Veilside would stop making that kit for the Soop. It's embarrasing!!!

I whole heartedly agree!!!

Think... if Veilside had never made that god awefull kit foir the Mk4.. the dodgey chavraccers with money may have not got into it, as a result, The fast and the Furious would have probably used something else to mutilate..... thus saving the supra name....

I quite like the second release of the fortune kit though :ph34r: It sorst the few little niggles in the styling I don;t like :thumbsup:

Just buy mine dude  :lol:

Would love a UK but need dealer facilities. Also - dare I say - not that keen on red, but each to their own. I do think the cream leather looks good with red though.

BTW - the dealer with the JDM above is in Reading - do you know them ?

Impulse Motors

727 London road

Woodley

Reading

Berks

RG6 IBE

Thanks Ian - both nice cars - first one a bit pricey but thanks anyway.

Baz - I NEED DEALER FACILITIES - i.e part x - otherwise I would be interested (always liked your car).

Thanks Ian - both nice cars - first one a bit pricey but thanks anyway.

Baz - I NEED DEALER FACILITIES - i.e part x - otherwise I would be interested (always liked your car).

maybe Baz is considering moving into a Yaris? you never know :rolleyes:

i have a black uk spec m reg supra tt.... i am the 2nd owner 70k miles

fsh... how do i sell on here??

i have a black uk spec m reg supra tt.... i am the 2nd owner  70k miles

fsh... how do i sell on here??

You need to become a paid up member .. it's all in the "Terms and Conditions" that you signed up to .. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

SMW,

I know the dealership, it's just round the corner from me. They do deal in a lot of fast cars i.e. Ferrari, porche etc. but have never had dealings with them, they suddenly just appeared on the roundabout by me. Got a very quick turn over on cars though, but don't know if they just move them around.

My supra is up for sale as well mate, might not tick all your boxes, but if your gonna go and have a look at this one you could always pop round mine as well. At least you would have something to compare each too, you never know you may prefer mine :P

Anyway have a look My Webpage

Simon

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links