Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics From Todays Scottish Toc Meet.

ricomr2

Your pics dont seem to work mate....not for me anyway???

Nice seeing everyone again (and new faces) Pics will be up 2morrow (got a belter to show) "he" is still moaning about not bringing his car! :hokus-pokus:

Good to see you guys too, your cars coming along nicely :thumbsup:

ive fixed it now but u need to click on the links

Ammar (is that your name?), your pics are mahoooooooosive, make them smaller! :bye:

Good pics none the less! :D

Heather, thanks for taking they plastic bits off my back seat to reveal the bolts! :P

And whats the belter photo? :huh:

yep dats ma name.am not too sure how to get them smaller.the cybershots a 5 megapixel beast so da pix r massive.

anyway dats me headin off now n hopefully al have the rest of ma pix up 2moro nite

Are you for the envy trip on the 10th ?? :D

Yeah, but I'm going down on the Saturday and staying over. Even I think that Inverness - Newcastle and back in the one day is too far :lol:

See you then!

Alan

lol... well its just over an hour for me so i think i'll manage the drive home!!

Is there a post anywhere about this Envy thing? I cant find anything....

Ammar (is that your name?), your pics are mahoooooooosive, make them smaller! :bye:

Good pics none the less! :D

Heather, thanks for taking they plastic bits off my back seat to reveal the bolts! :P

And whats the belter photo? :huh:

A pic of the whole group from the top of that hill (with the view behind them) I nearly broke a nail takin those plastics off lol :P

A few more pics....

Ryans professional install...

568586_114_full.jpg

The hills...

568586_115_full.jpg

568586_116_full.jpg

568586_117_full.jpg

:thumbsup:

Cheers Rico, glad you liked it! :P

I'll get you back Mr. !Removed! bumper! :D

Great pictures there. Looks like you all have a blast ;)

jerry!!

didn't know there were local toyota meets! just got my 1990 corolla gti last week after the advice of someone on this forum... are there gonna be more meets? have been meaning to go karting for ages as well!

Plenty more meets to come mate, keep your eye on this part of the forum for info! :thumbsup:

Plenty more meets.. and who knows, maybe thenext one will be on a day i DON'T have work to go to. :(

Was a great meet, it always is! Once again I had to settle for second to Rico in karting but ill get you next time gadget! I got home hope no probs after the AA tightened the stupid bolt on the loose wire connecting to the alternator (resulted in Battery going flat). I shouldve really turned back to Gala to get your tools Rico aargh! :( My car may have gone kaput but I still roasted the lot of ye on the back roads so pah! :lol:

Also apologies for keeping everyone waiting for ages due to my lateness (again) :(

The highlight of the day was me getting to eat everyones food at Macdonalds. It so utterly rocked. I thought it was christmas when Jimlad said he couldnt eat his Xtra large burger and passed it to me. Cheers for your chips too Ryan n Rico. You lightweights! :thumbsup:

Glad you enjoyed it Amran! :thumbsup:

I came second in the karting I'm sure! :yes:

lol... was a good day. Amran... dunno how you're not the size of a house mate!!!... lol.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership