Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted! Someone Breaking A Uk Mk4 Tt

Karma Supra

Preferably manual, but will settle for auto. (I'll be sticking a manual box on it anyway)

What do I need to make one of these tick folks? Clearly the engine and all pumps, turbos, loom, ECU etc, anything else? do they have a seperite ignitor and coilpacks? if So is the ignito on the engine bay ona wong somewhere?? what about map sensors/afms?

How much am I looking to pay???

Cheers!!!

If you can just hold on until i get my next supra dude you can have the 2jzgte out of it :thumbsup:

Literally as soon as i sell the Red one i'll be keen to get hold of a white one ;)

Might be the best plan then mate... No rush here...

Ed cheers, but it doesn't have all the bits I need....

I am going to sell all my go faster bits for the 7M and hold out for a 2J.

I worked out with the amount of money I am going to send on forged internals on a 7m, I might as well go 2j. I had a headgasket scare today and I figured there is no point in tuning an engine I will never be able to put my foot down in total confidence!

In the mean tme I will settle with just a new rad cap and thermostat :lol:

You will need the engine wiring loom which connects to the igniter (injector resistor if UK spec) and ECU etc.

Need to figure out if you are going to keep the AC compressor etc, or run it as an idler.

The Ac compressor is not a problem... the pumps are the same, just the "tops" are different (where the pipes connect to) luckily, the tops are interchangale...

If I am quick.. I think I might be able to run the first 2JZ Mk3 in the uk :thumbsup:

Lee, I am going to need another serious Mosey around your engine bay :D I need to suss out if I'll need to get custom powersteering lines made up :(

Rewireing the loom will be "fun" but I've done it before so I can do it again! (my old auo n/a to turbo manual swap!!!)

You will need the engine wiring loom which connects to the igniter (injector resistor if UK spec) and ECU etc.

If charlie get the engine from me it will be a j-spec. He can have the ECU and the loom too, doubt i'll need em.

Lee, I am going to need another serious Mosey around your engine bay  :D I need to suss out if I'll need to get custom powersteering lines made up :(

No probs dude :thumbsup:

In an ideal world I would prefer a UK one, but realisticly I'll probably get a jap one... especially if Lee has one up for grabs!

So

Martin apart from the ECU and the wires that run the the body loom, all there is a is the ignitor?? No turbo presure sensors on the inner wings or anything like that??

Nah, majority of stuff is on the engine and engine loom on the MKIV.

The alternator connection is on the engine bay loom, but i'm sure you can sort something for that.

Nothing else springs to mind.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links