Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Toyota Badge

earpl

yeah both ... ask Lee hes got my old one sat in his garage ...

I'd have taken the Badge off a while back (when I had the bonnet) but for the peg holes.

Yeah, two pegs to make sure it's aligned and then sticky stuff to hold it in place. Leaves two nice holes..... and some scratches if it's removed by the same *&$%£* that took mine on my old Yaris.

oh the badge will be going back on

I know wot ur doing!!!!!

Earpl is The carbon-ater

Well I was thinking he was going for a cf bonnet myself but maybe he's adding a Huge hood scoop. :P

dont be a homo just get em filled!

i detest big 'orrible lumps of chrome plastic on my motors!

no need!

bring back the old TOYOTA Badge grills me says!

hi,

I want to remove the back toyota Badge and engine info on the boot from my MR2, is it easy to get off and put back on again?

Absolutely filthy between the letters!!

hi,

I want to remove the back toyota badge and engine info on the boot from my MR2, is it easy to get off and put back on again?

I would have thought it would be quite easy to remove. Using a hair dryer but to replace i dont know mate. Some industrial strength double sided tape might do the job or no more nails paste

jerry!!

hi,

I want to remove the back toyota badge and engine info on the boot from my MR2, is it easy to get off and put back on again?

I believe dental floss & a bit of heat is the way to remove the toyota Badge off the back of the Yaris, dont know if the MR2 is the same. Dont know about putting it back but Jerry's suggestions might work, might be a permanent thing is you use them though, you might be able to buy some adhesive that those in the trade use that sticks in on like it is now or maybe buy a new Badge thats already got it on off eBay or something.

now a scoop would be cool..... but what im doing is huge anyway :D

and rob they dont need filling as once ive had put on what is going to be put on the Badge will be put back on..........on :DOH a big cloud of mistery looms!!!!! i think lorne knows what im having done ;) shhh (secret squiril)

if he has real carbon put on top, then doesnt that kinda beat the point of having a carbon bonnet?

So i reckon hes making a carbon bonnet :D