Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Holiday Pictures From

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

Well as you all know i have been on holiday in northern Cyprus. And wow what a place lovely weather and lovely people too. Very cheap to buy food and drink over there. I couldn't believe the amount of yaris aka vitz over there. Some really looking good well modified but asually i didn't had my camera close to hand at the time :crybaby:

But what i manage to capture was on there motorway the always display a car wreckage to try to slow people down on the motorways if you look it's a yaris :help: On the ramps :crybaby: Now this car looked pretty beaten up i must say.

Also there are some nice pictures of kyrenia harbour by day and night :thumbsup: Few pictures of the villa and pool and also my trusty hire car a 1.4 Nissan sunny automatic.

Pictures will be updated as i have got quite a few to upload ;)

click here

Cheers jerry

Great pics as usual.. living the high life as you should.. :yes::thumbsup:

Nice pic of the Yaris as well... :huh:

nice pics jerry! really put me in the mood for mine, cant wait!

good piccies their Jerry...... Really puts me in the mood for a relaxing couple of weeks in Greece. Might just nip down to the travel agents and see whats about. :thumbsup:

I couldn't believe the amount of yaris aka vitz over there. Some really looking good well modified but asually i didn't had my camera close to hand at the time 

Nice Holiday you've had by the looks of things.

With reference to cars is Cyprus still full of old classic/jalopy cars from 50's to the 70's?

A few years ago it used to be cluttered with things like Hillman Minxs, Ford Zephers and Morris Oxfords, plus a lot of 70's Jap classics (Datsun 120Y's, early Corollas etc.) cruising the roads; were probably still exsisting due to the warmer climate.

Just wondered? :rolleyes:

Quite a few 70's one still, but they are dwindling now in numbers because the Japanese grey imports are so cheap

Looks very relaxing ....

Yaris looks a right mess! :o

That is actually a great idea, i think they should do that over here - but then again people are too busy speeding to see it! :ph34r:

Any ideas if that works jerry? whats the accident rate like?

Accident/death rate here is the third highest in the EU in relation to the size of the population. Only greece and portugal are worse. Cyprus is not a safe country to drive in :P

Guess its not much of a Deterrent then  :blink:

Yes Ross is right. Talking to the locals out there it wouldn't matter as they drive really bad over there and they dont use there indicators. They hoot you if they are going to overtake you and it's quite common to undertake you as well.

At night they drive with there full beam on all the time and they dont dip it for know one :wacko: Some of the cars are a right state but like Ross said there is some really nice cars driving around. Mainly Mercedes and Ford's and Japanese cars rule over there.

jerry!!

Nice pics Jerry :thumbsup:

looks like you had a great time :yes:

Nice pics Jerry :thumbsup:

looks like you  had a great time  :yes:

I really did. Cyprus is a lovely place and i will be going back again one day :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Jerry,

I have one Question???

WHY THE HELL DO YOU COMEBACK OVER HERE??????????????????? :P  :P

I have no choice mate i have to go back to work mate :crybaby: Never mind perhaps in a few more months i might be able to take another sneaky trip out there again :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Some lovely pics Jerry! Fancy taking me over with you next time?

I really fancy popping down to the travel agents myself and seeing whats about - could do with a holiday!

Although with my driving track record and the high accident rate over there - I think its best I let Rich do the driving! :lol:

Anyhoo - some really lovely pics - place is stunning - Ross, I envy you for living there! :crybaby::lol:

Some lovely pics Jerry! Fancy taking me over with you next time?

I really fancy popping down to the travel agents myself and seeing whats about - could do with a holiday!

Although with my driving track record and the high accident rate over there - I think its best I let Rich do the driving!  :lol:

Anyhoo - some really lovely pics - place is stunning - Ross, I envy you for living there!  :crybaby:  :lol:

I'm telling you the driving habits out there are just unreal. The police are mad. If you have a accident out there i mean just a bump. You have goto leave the car where it is and wait till the police arrives and wait till they give you the a ok before you move the car :o

If you move the car before you could get into trouble with them. I saw the police block off a main road just because a guys windscreen shattered :eek: Could you imagine this on the M25 if we do this over here :crybaby:

jerry!!

:lol: Sooooooooooooooo true! Let's not get started about traffic lights and drivers behaviour at them, Or the use of the horn excessively. Or pulling out when they know that YOU will have to slow down for them...I could go on all night :lol:

:lol: Sooooooooooooooo true! Let's not get started about traffic lights and drivers behaviour at them, Or the use of the horn excessively. Or pulling out when they know that YOU will have to slow down for them...I could go on all night :lol:

Still it was a experience to drive over there and i enjoyed it a lot :thumbsup: I will have to return to Cyprus one day and spend a bit more time there. And hopefully mate i will hook up with you this time :thumbsup:

jerry!!