Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Newbie

popwud

Hiya all corolla owner here....plastic out so virtual drinks all round....came across the site and it looks interesting and well run so thought I'd join....had corolla's for a number of years now and they have took us all over europe, uk & ireland.....live in north nottingham with wife dog and a silver suzuki gsx1400. :D

Come on in.......put your feet up.

Stay away from the Apples in the fruitbowl though, they're a bit old and squidgy and will play havoc with your bowels.

Come in, come in.. anyone who gets in the virtual drinks is always welcome :beer:

We do have a well run club, but just watch out for a certain group of females, most definatley not to be trusted (you know who you are :ph34r: )

Now, get back to the bar, my glass is empty :yes:

Hello and welcome to the crazy peoples little hide out. And the certain group off females are more lovingly known as SoTOC (Sisters of Toyota Owners Club) and we are a great rampant bunch of girlie whirlies (anyone care to correct me if I am wrong) :P :group-cuddles: who will make your stay even more enjoyable. :group-cuddles:

Nice to have you aboard. :thumbsup::yes:

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

Us SoTOCers aint all that bad! :P Well most of the time! :lol:

*sits in the dark corner of the bar with a SoTOC on each lap and tilts the top hat in the new guys direction to say welcome* ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome....look forward to posting in general terms I'm not a car techie....takes a bit of getting used to this site....as long as the SoTOCSs don't gang up on me I will be ok. :)

welome to the club, can anyones else tell that rookey wants to be slash from GnR

Wants to be? :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome....look forward to posting in general terms I'm not a car techie....takes a bit of getting used to this site....as long as the SoTOCSs don't gang up on me I will be ok. :)

Look forward to chatting with ya matey!

Cheers for the drink - I pay back in kind! :lol::lol:

Hello and welcome to TOC! :group-cuddles: I'm Em, SoTOC member and all round loon, very pleased to meet you! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club buddy. Hope you like what you see :thumbsup: You will find that you will start spending a lot of time on here my friend until it finally takes over your life :lol:

jerry!!

*sits in the dark corner of the bar with a SoTOC on each lap  and tilts the top hat in the new guys direction to say welcome* ;)

Rookey 2 laps :lol::lol:

How did you get 2 laps? was the other an optional extra? anyway, looks like your making good use of THEM :lol:

Welcome to the Club

we are a great rampant bunch of girlie whirlies (anyone care to correct me if I am wrong)  :P :group-cuddles:  who will make your stay even more enjoyable. :group-cuddles:

I'm not gonna argue with that

as long as the SoTOCSs don't gang up on me I will be ok. :)

I cant promise that, but just go with the flow, you might enjoy it :thumbsup:

Oh second bit's easy to answer!

Look in the "Club Meets and Events" section!

Hi and welcome btw...

A

welcome to our mad house :group-cuddles:

kimi :wub:

I think you will find that"Sooty Torques" lives in your kneck of the woods.

Do a search on his name.

and welcome....by the way :thumbsup: enjoy your stay

A libation good man!

Who mentioned rampant girlies?

Welcome on board as they say, I joined a few weeks ago and I think it's a great club, I was at a meet last weekent and had fun meeting some new folks and seeing their motors, I missed the karting they had tho.

see you around

Welcome, welcome. Hope you bought your own straightjacket. :lol::thumbsup::thumbsup: