Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Everybody New To Toc

MR2vince

Hi everybody thought i would say hi, as im new to TOC and indeed toyota's.

I have recently bought myself a little run around, namely the MR2 MKII GT-i 2.0 Twin Cam 16v. (1990)

great car and im chuffed that its my first toyota

Thing is im not a clued up car person, can anybody give me some details on the car specs ect.

And also what can be done to rev the car up into a beast!!!

I am looking into body kits at the mo, what would you surgest is the best way to go?

Oh, and its white......................think cars look fab in white B)

Thanks in advance

Vince

Welcome mate :thumbsup:

There have been loads of threads to do with body kits recnetly !

check out BodyKits and More Kit Threads and Here :thumbsup:

Id say go for exhaust, and induction 1st for mods for a little more power, thenif you are kitting her up, you defo need some sweet rims, like 17" and lowerinf springs / coilovers if you have the dollar ! :D

Welcome aboard matey...

There will be a sticcy at the top of the MR2 section with all specs for a Rev 1....

TBH for an NA there's not that much that'll turn it into a beast, would recommend an Induction kit (APEXI) and Exhaust (Mongoose) which will increase the responsiveness for the car (doesn't really add too much in the way of BHP)...

Other option depending on budget is to get the turbo conversion...

One thing to suggest with the '90 model is to get the supsension and brakes sorted (you can do a straight swap from a '92+ model and make sure there's good tyres on there, can be a 'bit' amusing on naff tyres...

:D

Another white one you guys need to get a decent colout like bright yellow :P Welcome mate and good look with the car!!

WHITE AGAIN!!! such a common colour now! lol, welcome to the club, as said do induction and exhaust and it should make it feel a lot better(and louder) after that for better power its more sensible to be lookin at a tubby!

WHITE AGAIN!!! such a common colour now! lol, welcome to the club, as said do induction and exhaust and it should make it feel a lot better(and louder) after that for better power its more sensible to be lookin at a tubby!

Seeing as I have your Bomex in the Garage Do you want to take it BACK ABOUT WHITE 2'S :D :D :D

And this said by someone who is thinking of painting his Stagecoach colours :P :P :P :P :P