Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris/vitz Ecu

RossP

yep, i know too much about these damn yaris',

haha rob ive taken your place as yaris guru! :P

what are ya up to now?????????

Apexi RSM. Just neede to find somewhere decent to install it on the dash so long as the wires were long enough. It's gonna be fitted to where you lots trip computer thingy is. Cos i got a cubby hole thing there that i don't use

Apexi RSM. Just neede to find somewhere decent to install it on the dash so long as the wires were long enough. It's gonna be fitted to where you lots trip computer thingy is. Cos i got a cubby hole thing there that i don't use

sweet, that should look good, what was the cost fact involved

Got it off eBay for about 140 Uk pounds including delivery, just having it fitted on tuesday now. It did take almost a month to arrive though, as it came via the post from malaysia :S If you also get the added G-sensor then it also gives you power readings of your car (bhp, ps etc), but this is an extra. could be a nice toy in the future ;)

Oh right well if you really wanna know it's under the glove compartment box. Just unclip a bit of black plastic and there it is