Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carlo Blue Yaris Seen Mk

Woody27

i like the look of both, i think 3 door looks a little sportyer, at the time i was getting mine i needed a 5 door cause of the little one, but the 5 door does not take anything away at all from the look, what ever suit ya i say, that carlos blue is getting a little common now :P

Didnt you know silvers the most common colour for a car these days Camshaft?

:lol:  :lol:

have to agree, but there are not many yaris round in silver, thats why i like it :) in the pole we did a while ago only 2 of the 71 polled where my colour, 9 were carlos blue, common :P :lol:

Your Yaris, Part Deux!, Colour!

D'OH!! :D

Yes but if you polled every car in the UK then I think you'll find the majority are silver - and anyway, 9 out of the load of Yarii on here isnt too bad, at least its not Eclipse Black - now thats what I call common! :P :P

D'OH!!  :D

Yes but if you polled every car in the UK then I think you'll find the majority are silver - and anyway, 9 out of the load of Yarii on here isnt too bad, at least its not Eclipse Black - now thats what I call common!  :P  :P

yea your right em, the vast amount of cars are silver, its just so easy to keep clean.

My little Daewoo Matiz was silver and it never looked dirty - hardly had to clean it, it was great!

Kaori I have to clean constantly, but thats ok, becase it shows how much I love her! :D

My little Daewoo Matiz was silver and it never looked dirty - hardly had to clean it, it was great!

Kaori I have to clean constantly, but thats ok, becase it shows how much I love her!  :D

yea a silver car even dirty still looks clean, its greats, but i do try and clean it as often as i could. here in the garage on the forecourt i find the black then the blue in the yaris are the hardest to keep clean but the silver ones can be left for weeks and still look o.k

Yeh i liked the blue colour for a smart discreet look and the silver again is pretty passive! i was looking at chilli red as red my fav colour, black as its just a nice colour, possibly that green as that ok aswell! i not that fussed on colour as i would sit inside it!

at least its not Eclipse Black - now thats what I call common!  :P  :P

Can anyone else sense jealousy? :P :thumbsup:

NO :P

Why would I be jealous when I already have the best matey? :lol::lol:

Actually, I admit, I'm very jealous of Kimis Supercharged Yaris - but then - who on this forum isnt!!! :thumbsup:

never seen it, is it nice :lol::drool::drool::drool:

You never seen it?!?!

Not even a piccy???

It's very nice indeed, and from what we're told by Kimi herself, goes quicker than superman folds on laundry day....

:D

Anyways. We all know silver 3 doors rule - it's the law!

:D :D :D

lol I bought a Carlo Blue 3 door - I'm half a naughty girl then!

Hopefully some good looking cops will catch me and rough me up a bit - I can but dream! :lol::lol:

DA, the only cops you'll see catching you are ones eating jam donuts, drinking coffee that walks around with a wobbly pot belly!

Now if you really want to be roughed up by them ... then so be it. But i'll be feeling sorry for you since i'm sure alot of hansome looking guys in TOC will be willing to give you a hand! :lol:

Back to the colour issue. I think Caribbean blue is the best cos i saw a driving instructor drive past me in a Carlo blue Yaris staring and absolutely :drool: over my car as i drove past.

So there! :lol:

Lol...

I wouldn't be exactly over-impressed by the views of a driving instructor...

:D

DA, the only cops you'll see catching you are ones eating jam donuts, drinking coffee that walks around with a wobbly pot belly!

Now if you really want to be roughed up by them ... then so be it. But i'll be feeling sorry for you since i'm sure alot of hansome looking guys in TOC will be willing to give you a hand!  :lol:

Back to the colour issue. I think Caribbean blue is the best cos i saw a driving instructor drive past me in a Carlo blue Yaris staring and absolutely  :drool:  over my car as i drove past.

So there!  :lol:

Probably because your cars got some fine bits of kit on it mate - only women stare at cars for colour - but I agree - the only colour that gets me staring is blue, especially very bright blue - I'm like a magpie to bright blue! But any blue will do! :lol:

yep woody, i guess that was my car then, but it's not me thats driving, i'm on holiday at the moment and i guess that would be my mum or dad when u saw it.

you are welcome to have a look at it next time if u like, but if anything get nicked i'll blame u for it... :P

Ray

yep a sweet carlo blue yaris deffo your car ray, bet your mum and dad love the attention it gets,

Well might just do that next time im in mk and see it! (not nick it, have a look!) It really was a nice bit of kit! you deserve a pat on the back for a subtle mean lil yari ther! I can just hope one day i will have a yaris that will look that professional!