Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Slapping At Its Best

kirst_ie

:o :o :o :o

OUCH!!!!!!!!

Man that kid would have needed some serious medical treatment... although he did deserve it!..

Its a sad state of affairs that the world we live in has names for such acts.. :!Removed!:

seen it before, was digusted someone would laugh at that.-.. but to be fair that <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>er deserved it, what goes around comes around

Hey that will teach him ah. He was trying to pull the kid off of his bike yeah :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Thats hilarious, he deserves that, "Happy" Slapping is a version of assault that for some reason has become an acceptable thing to do and the sooner is disappears the better, hopefully this will make some1 think twice about doing it, I cant see him doing it again in a hurry.

Thats hilarious, he deserves that, "Happy" Slapping is a version of assault that for some reason has become an acceptable thing to do and the sooner is disappears the better, hopefully this will make some1 think twice about doing it, I cant see him doing it again in a hurry.

I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't brain damaged mate

jerry!!

jerry!!

I wouldn't be supprised if he was brain damaged before the 'head' on collision with that bumper..

I hope that really really hurt that little butt wipe :angry: Stupid kids, doing something silly as a laugh is ok - but taking it to the level of physical violence is beyond a joke. Its technically assault! :arrgg-matey:

jerry!!

You'd have to be brain damaged to do that in the 1st place imo, maybe it's knocked a bit of sense into him, stranger things have happened

he wont do that again in a hurry :ffs:

i hope he did not damage the bumper to much :blink:

he wont do that again in a hurry :ffs:

i hope he did not damage the bumper to much  :blink:

yeah

think ill send a get well card for the bumper

Well deserved i reckon. Not in the slightest bit funny. Trouble is i doubt whether others will actually learn from it. :(

OMG thats awful......

Thats quite upset me actually...... I dont much like to see things like that. I hope that guy's ok. :unsure:

Well deserved i reckon. Not in the slightest bit funny. Trouble is i doubt whether others will actually learn from it.  :(

Of course they won't. Unfortunately, that's not the way these kids' mentality works. :(

OMG thats awful......

Thats quite upset me actually...... I dont much like to see things like that. I hope that guy's ok.  :unsure:

Yes I know. I felt the same way. I don't condone his actions but because he was being an idiot doesn't mean we should relish in his injury, in my opinion.

would you be thinking that if it was you that got knocked down by his door?

No, probably not, though feeling awful about people getting hurt is what elevates us above these cretins, surely?

Yup, the boys a *****, but wishing him worse than he got makes us just as bad as him doesn't it?!

Wow That's shocking

That was a stupid thing to do and totally not funning but the idiot may not have survived that accident

tragic which ever way I look at it

Seen it before, and it is quite shocking.

They showed sum clips on the news the other night of the "hpapy salpping" craze in the UK, from kids phones that had been confiscated after they were caught in the act.

Just random idiots walking upto people, and just punching them in the back of the head. One poor bloke got knocked out when a kid swung a traffic cone at him.

I reckon they should all be happy slapped themselves, and see how they like it....

thing is... showing these video clips on a major media is just going to spread the craze :ffs: :ffs:

Serves him right! That happy slapping craze makes me so angry, innocent people get slapped/attacked for no reason..

There is a saying of "what goes around comes around" and that really did happen to the guy that hit the bumper!