• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CAMSHAFT

• KidKoala

• Gnome

• Demonic Angel

I too am a student, on a tight (stingy) budget, and most consider me a girl lol

Anyway, my priorities i guess could be simular to yours, mainly because of my love of music... Nice to know theres one other yaris owner in the world who likes metal!!! lol :thumbsup:

Anyway, in my case, I wanted my music, which lead to head unit, amp, sub, Speakers, but also wanted to car to feel more "mine", so personalising to car a little, with gear knob, Richbrook tax disk holder and more lil things to come...

I apologise if what i have said may of been mentioned previously i started skipping bits after the first page...

:ph34r:

Safe = Cool :)

no probs :thumbsup:

"You said yourself you are on a budget, so in all seriousness why waste nearly £200 of your hard earned on some light clusters?"

£189 actually :)

And I got em for £70.

Least I'm trying and Im doing things for myself, Im proud of my car even if it looks standard atm, but im organsing things and getting things done right, taking my time and putting things on that I want, and think look good. :)

"You said yourself you are on a budget, so in all seriousness why waste nearly £200 of your hard earned on some light clusters?"

£189 actually  :)

And I got em for £70.

Least I'm trying and Im doing things for myself, Im proud of my car even if it looks standard atm, but im organsing things and getting things done right, taking my time and putting things on that I want, and think look good.  :)

what ever makes you happy, keep in touch and if you have any more questions just ask, when ya get a chance stick up a few pics :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rock/ Punk music lover over here too! :D

Be happy in the knowledge that your car will be how YOU want it ot look GS.

I've only got a headunit, gearknob, devil horns & Speakers in mine which arn't standard. The car itself is standard looking from the outside, and I wouldn't exactly call wot I've done "modding," as it's something people do to any car really....

;)

Lia - as long as you are happy, then thats all that truly matters!

Gnomey - if you say Devil Horns are standard then they're standard - I dont care either way if my car is "modded" or not - I had not intention to "mod" it anyway, they're just stylish additions to my exterior! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yer, mine's standard too Em.

Getting my parcel shelf back 2nite from my bro-in-law, who has kindly got one of the lads in his joiner's shop to whip one up for me. :D

if you say Devil Horns are standard then they're standard

Does that mean my word is law. Hmmm....

*DEM!!!! YOU ARE NOW MY SLAVE!!!!!

:D :D :D

:rolleyes:

:P

Good Luck Lia.... and if you can put up with this lot it would be great to see you around more often :thumbsup:

Nice to know theres one other yaris owner in the world who likes metal!!! lol  :thumbsup:

I'm a metal fan too!!!! Gone a little soft in my old age though.. but just a tiny tiny bit! I'm 22 in august the 9th :o . Everyone wish me a happy b day. :D

Nice to know theres one other yaris owner in the world who likes metal!!! lol  :thumbsup:

I'm a metal fan too!!!! Gone a little soft in my old age though.. but just a tiny tiny bit! I'm 22 in august the 9th :o . Everyone wish me a happy b day. :D

22 eh - and you say your old? I'm 24 on August 31st! :lol::lol: Now thats what I call OLD! lol

Well, I'm 42.....

Ok, I'm 21, but someone the other day said I looked 38!!!

Well, I'm 42.....

Ok, I'm 21, but someone the other day said I looked 38!!!

yeah well i look about 18! Maybe even 16! Healthy diet, and lots of exerise work a treat or maybe i'm just lucky!

i totally agree with daktari on that one. just take ur time. it will all come together in the end. that basicly wot i have done. i always make sure i have got the oney before i buy anythin. never use my credit card :P

And then you get the modding bug, and it seems like all you do is save to buy a new mod constantly! My list is ever growing! (And i had more money going spare when i was a student then i do with a full time job!!!)

:thumbsup:

I'm 22 and a half and feel about 45 with the hours i've been working recently!!!