Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welsh Autumn Run/gathering Of The Clans

nell boy

Judgeing interest really,as wife and kid's are of camping over the weekend of August 6th-7th....And i'm home alone :crybaby:

Posted on the GT4OC and Celica-Club sites in an atempt to get as many cars in our sleepy village as possable :group-cuddles:

Camping can be sorted for Sat night,maybe a PS2 GT4 bash in the pub..Night time treasure hunt..BBQ..Sunday run around the Black Mountains/Herefordshire boarders /pub lunch:thumbsup:

Any one up for it.. ;)

1...NellBoy

2...mongrelGT4[GT4OC]

3...Kev_GT[Celica-Club][provisional]

4...Baz[the mad Welshman]

5...Matt[scooby]

6...Steve[Mk3 Supra] :!Removed!:

7...Andy[Huyundi Coupe 2.5V6] :wacko:

8...Martin[TR6] :drool:

9...Martin J[Davrian] :eek:

10...Doug[Pontiac Trans-Am] B)

11...WelshJeff[GT4OC]

12...Rectory Rob[Morgan 4+4] :yes:

13...Kelt[GT4OC]

14...T1M[GT4OC]

1...NellBoy

2...mongrelGT4[GT4OC]

3...Kev_GT[Celica-Club][provisional]

count me in. baz

• 2 weeks later...

Could do with a few more TOC members on here :group-cuddles:

Would also like to know who wants to camp..Numbers dictate where we camp....

What to organise for Saturday night's giggle etc :thumbsup:

Could do with a few more TOC members on here :group-cuddles:

Would also like to know who wants to camp..Numbers dictate where we camp....

What to organise for Saturday night's giggle etc :thumbsup:

hi, looks like i will be camping this time. hopefully mark(gt4185) will be coming aswell. will get a few other mates to come in various jap cars.....scoobs, type r and another mkiv supra.

come on toc, get ur asses into gear and get out and meet people!!!!

hee hee baz :thumbsup:

So far..123 total hit's and 1 member signed up..You,ve got to laugh really :lol:

TOC=1

GT4OC=2

CELICA CLUB=1

Poor showing considering the amount of local interest in seeing some nice Jap cars in the village :angry:

Make's ya wonder why???

You'd have thought there would be a bit more interest than this from TOC members...Aren't there any in Wales except for me and Baz???? :unsure:

Right Baz....

Here's a list of Happenings :P

Saturday evevning......

There's a party at the Angel Inn,Grosmont :thumbsup:

The new owners take over that night[a village cooperative have aquired it.This is a VERY GOOD THING]

Live music,food,late drinking etc :wacko:

Sunday...

Meet @ The Angel @10:00...Breakfast is being laid on by the pub :D ..Walk around the castle 12th cent' church etc...Leave @ 11:30 or earlier..

Next onto Skenfrith and Whitecastle..close together..

Lunch @ The Angel,then fuel stop...

Over to Hay-On-Wye,cuppa/ice cream/toilets etc, then over Hay Bluff to Llanthony Priory..Next to the A465 back to Abergavenny... ;)

Route approx 100miles..Time approx 5 o'clock finish in Aber :thumbsup:

My postcode's....NP7 8LQ...The Pub is 100yds up the road :D

• 2 weeks later...

can we give the Llanthony Priory a miss this time? really didnt like the small lanes in the sooop, only a matter of time before damage is caused.

how about we do a run over to breacon?

baz

Thanks for your honesty Baz :thumbsup:

Leave it with me mate i'll see ya right ;)

I'd like to keep lunch local..As the pub are going out'a there way a bit for this one[what with it being their re-opening weekend]......

I'll pop an alltered route on here later mate....

Thanks for your honesty Baz :thumbsup:

Leave it with me mate i'll see ya right ;)

I'd like to keep lunch local..As the pub are going out'a there way a bit for this one[what with it being their re-opening weekend]......

I'll pop an alltered route on here later mate....

cheers nell, local lunch is good forme.....not fussy what i eat.

keep us posted. baz

LAST WEEK..

Come on TOC don't let us down...

It's very dissapointing,this hugh lack of support :(

anyone else up for this??????

or are u all still tired after jae?????? lol

anyone else up for this??????

or are u all still tired after jae?????? lol

Maybe

and

Yes

Now I've had the rings and shells done it's using no oil at all :D and the replacement supercharger seems to be working properly too :D . Just need to tidy up a few bits in the engine bay this wekend :shutit: - if the weather holds out. I'll confirm later this week.

OK. Put us down for two breakies then - I know I'm a big lad but they are not both for me honest - Babs will be with me :lol: Not sure about eating lunch as well so soon after breakfast but we'll have to see on the day - if that's OK. Interesting vehicle line up - looking forward to it.

ROUTE REVISION [For all you BIG car owners ;) ]

After lunch[which dosn't have to be food :wacko: ,in moderation]we'll head of to Tintern Abbey via Monmouth then back to Monmouth via Trellech,where we'll call it a day :thumbsup:

Thanks Baz and John for your support..It's a very disspondant thing when hardlly anyone shows :crybaby: But it won't stop me for trying[i'll grind the buggers down :thumbsup: ]

THANKS AGAIN..

See ya soon

NellBoy..

Cracking day out mate - we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. A mix of ancient and modern and John's Rolla got to play with the big boys :rolleyes: :P

Say thanks to the staff in the Angel for us - good grub and the Butty Bach wasn't bad either :yes:

gallery_1879_211_1123446420.jpg

Look forward to the next one.

John & Babs

Thanks John..Love the pic[shame about that trampwith the spikey hair and green 't'shirt ;) ]

Lovelly to see you and Bab's.Loved the under bonnet bling .One very sexy car that :thumbsup:

More people next time.We need to let a few other into the secret of Welsh hopitallity[our barmaid :eek: ]

See ya next time..

NellBoy :group-cuddles:

cheers nell for arranging the meet, had abrill day out. weather was fantastic as u can see by the pic. didnt realize how warm it was till a got home and looked in the mirror..........sunburn on the face!!!!!

hope wecan get more people out next time....they really missed out. 3 castles in one day. hee hee

lets just hope that stamping on the brakes stopped us having a brush with the law.............

baz

p.s. will try and get some pics posted soon.

once again, big thanks to everyone how turned up and the angel pub staff. one hell of a fit barmaid. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

great pics john. anymore? just posted some of the pic's on the www.mkivsupra.co.uk site, trying to get a supra meet up that way. looking forward to the next one. (big smile)

baz.

Forums

News

Membership