Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris For Sale

SMW

This car is my wife’s Yaris.

The car was bought brand new by my wife from a main Toyota dealer and was first registered 27 November 2002.

It has had 2 services, both from the supplying main dealer on 29 November 2003 at 9539 miles and on 16 December 2004 at 13949 miles. The mileage is currently just under 22 000 and so a service is due.

The service history book is fully stamped and the car comes with all original documents including V5.

The car is supplied with road tax until November 2005.

It is in excellent condition - any inspection (at buyers expense) welcome. There are a few very minor marks on the body work - no more than just a few mm across and only noticebale on stern close inspection. The rear seats also have some slight abrasion to the material surface caused by prolonged pressure from childs car seat but could be easily restored with some time and love. I'm probably making things sound much worse then they really are just to be fair and honest.

It is a 5 door 1.3 manual petrol GLS – one of the last pre face lift models which benefits from rare Air Conditioning. The car also has electric front windows, twin airbags, trip computer, RDS Radio, power steering, 3D dash display, ABS and remote central locking. Supplied with all keys including the all important 'master'.

The car is finished in Astral black and the full manufacturer warranty is in force on the car until November 2005.

It has never been through a car wash (elbow grease only in our house!) and has only ever been run on Optimax or Tesco 99 RON apart from the fuel it was supplied with when new (Jet).

The car is in Herts (M25 J25) but I will deliver within a reasonable range.

I've been quite messed about with the sale of this car and have now dropped the price to BELOW trade in value to generate a quick sale.

£5200.

Thanks.

gallery_2237_55_1104337772.jpg

gallery_2237_55_1104337464.jpg

gallery_2237_55_1104337711.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links