Do Not Sell My Personal Information

House Help Needed

Fidgits

read below, and vote for which house I should get...  

31 members have voted

1. 1. read below, and vote for which house I should get...

• house 1
    • house 2
    • none of the above

Hey honey... glad tis almost sorted :)

Hope things are going well with moving in, and everything fits/has found its place...

I'm only 4 or so hours away... so I'm up for beer/pizza ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Demonic Angel

• ~Rach~

• Gnome

Yes, congrats, too. It's seemed like a long process.

Now you can take a deep breath and relax in your own little island of homeyness. I remember that first moment -- was also a bit like the battle may be won but the war isn't over! Time to make your house a home, furnish, decorate dump your belongs here and there.

Takes time for a house to become a home. Took me at least a year in my new place -- mostly because of the nightmare of the old one! Useless feng shui tip: you should spend every single night of the first 3 months in your new place to make it your home. Actually kinda makes sense really...

Another good tip -- get your mother/mother inlaw in to really clean that kitchen :thumbsup:

Looking at the way you worded the question I'm guessing you have already made your mind up and you prefer house number 1 and you just want to be told to do it!!! (whether you meant to or not)

It's great to do a house up, I've been working on our house for 18 months now and I'll probably spend another year on it. Once finished, we'll enjoy it for a year maybe two before moving on to our next house

erm, a little late there sotal..

Em and Rach - both coming around for a party - sounds like fun ;)

As for pictures, i do have some on my other machine, but it needs unpacking and setting up - give me time and i'll post them!

so all thats left, is to get everything in its new home, get it clean (no parents close enough im afraid) and add my unique touches...

ah b0110cks!!

Should really learn to read, which did you go for - or should I be made to read the whole thread as punishment!!!

:lol:

missed this whole topic, well anyway definately house 1 as you can do it up whereas house 2 cant be moved,

good luck with it all Ian,

best wishes

Lee