Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Got Myself Some Head!

Yaris-Nut

Oh yeah! Finally got my shiny new Pioneer head unit installed and it sounds fantastic! I can now hear clarity and sounds that i've never heard before from my quality DLS Speakers. Ooh .. i'm happy! :D

Here's some pics guys ... see what you think.

DSC00929s.JPG

DSC00925s.JPG

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

I would have given you head, but I dont have one to give you unfortunately! :lol::lol:

Lovely looking unit though - love the graphics! :thumbsup:

Lol....

Looks nice.

Although for a second, thought you'd splashed some cash on some head work for the engine...

:D

Looks nice mate, your car is really coming along now, very wise choice of mods on all counts! :D :thumbsup:

Lol....

Looks nice.

Although for a second, thought you'd splashed some cash on some head work for the engine...

:D

I thought you'd got a........ whoops, hang on, family site this, good work, looks excellent

Thanks guys .. it cost my an arm, a leg, a kidney and alot of saving up! Also i was conned by this a :censor: hole on eBay so it actually cost me double god damn it!

But anyway just happy to have got it now (and not wanting to bring up bad memories). :yes:

Nice head unit there mate. It looks really nice. I bet the sound quality is amazing ;)

jerry!!