Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae!

Rookey

and im cheating in getting my car cleaned

Its booked into a valeters :yes:

cheat, ya think it was big or something :lol:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• Bibbs

• Demonic Angel

• Rookey

Well as long as we arent piling cars on each other like monster trucks then thats fine because the Yaris is diddy and will end up at the bottom of said pile, with the Hiluxs and Previas on top - and I prefer to be on top thanks!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'll just park on the bonnet of an MR2 and you can put your Yaris on top of the load bed if you want Em :lol:

A

As long as its not mine Alan :lol:

Well as long as we arent piling cars on each other like monster trucks then thats fine because the Yaris is diddy and will end up at the bottom of said pile, with the Hiluxs and Previas on top - and I prefer to be on top thanks!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'll just park on the bonnet of an MR2 and you can put your Yaris on top of the load bed if you want Em :lol:

A

Could even put a Yaris in the glove box :lol:

mine (well, my dad's) has the Mountain Man top... I can put one under it and another one on top...

mine (well, my dad's) has the Mountain Man top... I can put one under it and another one on top...

Im taking from your posts your Lux is a pick up?

Be nice if it is as that will be 3 different types of Lux going :D

All this bragging about the space in and on a HiLux.

I'll have you know that I could put a complete HiLux-----------ashtray (well almost complete) in the luggage space of my car :P :lol:

I'll have you know that I could put a complete HiLux-----------ashtray (well almost complete) in the luggage space of my car :P  :lol:

Ah yes but in the time it will take you travel the 200 or so miles to the JAE i could have just left the house 5 miles from it and you would still beat me there :lol:

I'll have you know that I could put a complete HiLux-----------ashtray (well almost complete) in the luggage space of my car :P  :lol:

Ah yes but in the time it will take you travel the 200 or so miles to the JAE i could have just left the house 5 miles from it and you would still beat me there :lol:

AND use less fuel :lol:

Im taking from your posts your Lux is a pick up?

Be nice if it is as that will be 3 different types of Lux going :D

Yeah, for logistical reasons (ie a pair of metal gates...) I agreed to take my old man's Hilux Invincible on my hols (as you do :rolleyes: ). It means I can't take my Yaris to JAE :crybaby: , but it does mean aircon in the south of France :lol:

Anyway, you all know what a Yaris (even a diesel one) looks like :thumbsup:

Alan

Why not put the Yaris on the back of the HiLux.................bring them both ;) ;)

Oh my god.. AAARRRRRRRGGGG the Toyota parts will not be here untill the 16th!!!!

That gives me 6 days to build an engine from the crank up... fit it, rebuild the brakes, find a new gearbox, MOT and Tax it, not to mention give it an uberclean!!!!

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The head is not back from the factory, the crank is not back from the machine shop...

Best get cracking and do what I can do in preperation!

:bye:

loads of time if you dont sleep :)

It doesn;t help having to look after my mum with a broken ankle... we have builders in so I have to co ordinate them all day, do all the hoovering all the tidying up... does my !Removed! head in :lol:

About this time in 2 weeks we'll all be drinking and being merry..... cant wait! :D :D

About this time in 2 weeks we'll all be drinking and being merry..... cant wait!  :D  :D

Some of you will! Im stuck at work till 5 that saturday so i cant leave till after :crybaby:

Oh my god.. AAARRRRRRRGGGG the Toyota parts will not be here untill the 16th!!!!

That gives me 6 days to build an engine from the crank up... fit it, rebuild the brakes, find a  new gearbox, MOT and Tax it, not to mention give it an uberclean!!!!

AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The head is not back from the factory, the crank is not back from the machine shop...

Best get cracking and do what I can do in preperation!

:bye:

get organised boy take the brakes off and take them inside rebuild them as ane when u can

u must know someone with a gear box u know u do i know u know someone who has one

and u know the nengine wont take long to do once u have all the parts

as for cleaning it youve got a girlfriend havent you? (sorry milly)

About this time in 2 weeks we'll all be drinking and being merry..... cant wait!  :D  :D

Some of you will! Im stuck at work till 5 that saturday so i cant leave till after :crybaby:

Yes but you'll be getting merry with us when you do arrive Shaz! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Proper Cleaning/Preparation is going to happen here next weekend, seeing as it'll probably rain I know I'm risking it but I have the Wednesday off before JAE so will be able to do the "touching up" then :)

Can't wait! Two weeks today :yes:

Yes but you'll be getting merry with us when you do arrive Shaz!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Yup i can start getting drunkted whilst the rest of you are already drunkted!! :lol:

Yes but you'll be getting merry with us when you do arrive Shaz!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Yup i can start getting drunkted whilst the rest of you are already drunkted!! :lol:

You will have to have double drunkteds to catch us up - all of SoTOC must be equally drunkted! :lol::lol:

You will have to have double drunkteds to catch us up - all of SoTOC must be equally drunkted!  :lol:  :lol:

lol well ill bring some bacardi :drool: and eventually ill catch up with you all! and probably overtake you all! :lol:

You will have to have double drunkteds to catch us up - all of SoTOC must be equally drunkted!  :lol:  :lol:

lol well ill bring some bacardi :drool: and eventually ill catch up with you all! and probably overtake you all! :lol:

Ha ha haaa - you go girlfriend! :lol:

I'm bringing 2 bottles of Baileys..... and water to sensible drinky time on Sunday! :lol:

Just spent 5 hours claying, polishing, scrubbing and hoovering, so it better not rain for the next two weeks and I'll be driving round all the flies! :P :lol:

BP003.jpg

I won't be drunkted, I am driving and not staying overnight! ;)

:drool::drool::drool: Good job Les. :thumbsup:

I've sen one of them before somewhere ;)

Fortunatey, i have no need to clay.. probly won't even need to polish, but probably will anyway... as for avoiding the flies, well.. i'll have more than you to dodge on my journey... thats going to be my excuse to stick to.

The Mrs can do the Yaris :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links