Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae!

Rookey

The Mrs can do the Yaris  :lol:

Is that because she's gonna be driving the Yaris too whilst you get the Roadster? :P

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• Bibbs

• Demonic Angel

• Rookey

The Mrs can do the Yaris  :lol:

Is that because she's gonna be driving the Yaris too whilst you get the Roadster? :P

Of course.. the Roadster is mine.. the Yaris is hers, if she is well behaved, she can have a wee shot :lol: mibbie :P

You will have to have double drunkteds to catch us up - all of SoTOC must be equally drunkted!  :lol:  :lol:

I won't be drunkted, I am driving and not staying overnight! ;)

Get Yves to drive then - thats what men are there for - to drive us drunkted gals home! lol

Well in JAE prep, I've put my headunit in :D

Spent the rest of today helping Alan (CRXXX) build an exhaust for his car .. 60mm pipe and a Mig welder :D

Spent the rest of today helping Alan (CRXXX) build an exhaust for his car .. 60mm pipe and a Mig welder :D

You can build exhausts? :ph34r:

At the end of the day, what is an exhaust? A pipe and a back box. Alan has a welder so we just measured, taped, hack sawed, welded etc. and will try and finish it tomorrow.

At the end of the day, what is an exhaust? A pipe and a back box. Alan has a welder so we just measured, taped, hack sawed, welded etc. and will try and finish it tomorrow.

haa so yo broght a universal backbox first then? :P

AS preperations go:

Black supra TT: The garage is a tip, everything needs tidying and sorting before I can even think about carring on... the parts are all ordered, the crank should be read this week (blueprinted with new matched bearing shells) the head is still in the renault F1 factory.... :ph34r:

Grey supra T: I can forget about the 2JZ-GTE transplant untill next JAE, if I'm lucky! the jap rear lights have not arrived, the coilovers have not arrived, I can't afford to get the body work sorted so it still looks a wreck.. I have toi disasenble the entire rear half of the interior to install the rear strut brace!!! Blitz Nur Spec R on its way.....

Milly's red Supra T: Poxy !Removed! engine! The scrappy have sold me a total dud.. I am doing what I can just to keep it going untill I get my 2JZ, and she can have my old engine... I just compression tested cylinder no.6 the good news is its back withing tolerances, the bad news is the compression tester has seized into the head... AAARRRRGGGG. Ever heard a straight 5 supra?

Get Yves to drive then - thats what men are there for - to drive us drunkted gals home! lol

Haha well we're bringing the Blue which only I am insured on at the moment, and I'm tee-total anyway so it doesnt matter, I'll just "pretend" to be drunk if necessary :lol:

Thats a shame Blue..... just fall over and about a bit and that'll make you seem drunkted!

This time in 2 weeks we'll be rounding things up I imagine.....

If you run out of beer guys, you know where to come ;)

If we run out of beer then it's oil I'm afraid :lol:

Cheers

Guy (Opie Oils)

legend

is alan coming along? top geezer he was at the ring

:thumbsup:

We've bought the exhaust, and hopefully having it fitted today :D

Just discovered that there is a "Championship Dog Show" at the East of England showground for the three days before JAE

I hope that they clean up before we pitch the tents ;) :D

Just discovered that there is a "Championship Dog Show" at the East of England showground for the three days before JAE

I hope that they clean up before we pitch the tents ;)  :D

Ewww. Sandal wearers proceed with caution :rolleyes:

Well its not looking good now for us coming :(

Nick went to have the exhuast fitted, they'd ordered in the wrong part and the o2 sensor has broken to top it off.

Its touch and go whether we'll get the bits now in time :crybaby:

Yeah but the GTi is still off the road :(

Needs some work done (going to a mate of ours after JAE) and we need some new tyres too.

Luckily Kwik Fit reckon they can get the part in on monday, so fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Lets hope that Kwik Fit can Fit Kwick on Monday then and we see you at JAE next weekend :thumbsup:

Just tried the stuff I promised ken to bring to JAE......im ruddy blind and heck im drunk ...jeebus this stuff is evil!!!!!!!! :D

legend

is alan coming along? top geezer he was at the ring

:thumbsup:

Yeh he is mate ..

We are getting there at about 3ish on Friday arvo ..

His car is looking/performing/sounding a hell of a lot better than it was at the ring! and it was awesome there :)

Got a custom exhaust built now (loudest bleedin thing ever!), fitted, smoothed, and sprayed the rest of his body kit (widened the doors and skirts), generally looking top notch! :P

Hi Guys,

I will be comming along!, had a great time at the ring!! Like usual ive left everything till the very last minute :rolleyes: but with everyones help ( cheers Bibbs n Dave) It should all be good!

My Future wife will be comming along te meet all you peeps to, hopefully convince her to come to the ring next time :thumbsup:

EDIT Opps, posted it logged in as the missus :lol: EDIT

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links